Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,352 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Great company with delusions of grandeur, they sometimes reach beyond their grasp.

Operations Specialist (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

ProsThey used to have a profit sharing program but, like so many other companies, they are phasing it out for reasons that make sense to the management but nobody else.

ConsThey have terrific benefits but, again, they are dumping them in favor of supposed higher profits. Thanks, Guys!

Advice to Senior ManagementI would really like to be a part of your team but you neither want to acknowledge my existence nor appreciate the years of service in anything more than a trivial way. No golden parachute here, folks.

Great company to work for.

Hardware Engineer (Former Employee)
    McKinney, TX

I worked at Raytheon as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits Lots of opportunity to move up in the company. Cons: Too many layoffs Not a lot of school recruitment like… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Poor Experience

I have been working at Raytheon

Pros: Adequate equipment to do the job was provided. Cons: We were contracted to ACDelco. Job required reporting to two… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raytheon CEO William H. Swanson. All reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees.