Raytheon
3.3 of 5 1,346 reviews
www.raytheon.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

iIiI

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsGreat people, above average benefits

ConsWas layed off with no warning after giving them over 20 years of service. I thought my position was secure since we were building product and there was more on the horizon.

Advice to Senior ManagementI thought I would be able to retire with Raytheon, but to be let go with no notice and no option to work a couple of weeks to be able to find another job internally just sucks!

My advice to all persons applying for a job with Raytheon's Advanced Products Center at the TI LBJ/75 Location is to look elsewhere.

A good ride while it lasted.

Senior Technologist II (Former Employee)
    Garland, TX

I worked at Raytheon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Pay and benefits are good but not great. Many projects are state of the art and… Cons: Benefits are gradually being reduced and phased out. Upper leadership has no interest in you if you cannot directly help their career. You will be… Advice to Senior Management: If you are serious about reducing costs! Try a top down approach, having bid on some smaller projects, I found the overhead was crushing. Once… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Raytheon

Program Manager (Former Employee)
    Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Raytheon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Compensation and bonus structure is great Cons: Limited ability to transfer between divisions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raytheon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raytheon CEO William H. Swanson. All reviews posted anonymously by Raytheon employees.