There are newer employer reviews for Raytheon

A good company to work for.

I worked at Raytheon

Pros

When you start working for the company (which is called Raytheon in this case) the Vacation is good, 9/80A shift, salary

Cons

When you start working for the company (which is called Raytheon in this case) the documentation can be overwhelming at times, politics

reviews filtered by
  1. One of the best company I ever worked for

Current Employee - Senior Laser Electro- Optics Technician in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Laser Electro- Optics Technician in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Raytheon full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Provides decent and competitive salary. Exposed to the advance technology that you cannot get from small-medium size company. You'll feel proud that you work with that big organization.

Cons

Since the defense budget cut, People are losing their jobs.

2. Great company to work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I worked at Raytheon full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing training ground for early career individuals. Learned so much in my time there. People are wonderful. Plenty of career advancement opportunities - especially in new england if you are willing to commute to the other sites. Great medical & dental benefits.

Cons

Worked endless hours. No such thing as a day off. Expectations are that you will reply when you are out of the office. Partly my fault because I didn't set boundaries from the start. Variable compensation is only at the higher levels in the company (Sr. Manager and above) so this is a deterant for good early career talent.

Encourage work life balance