There are newer employer reviews for Razorfish

Great people, technology lacking

Current Employee - Senior Information Architect in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Information Architect in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Razorfish

Pros

Fun and talented people to work with. Fairly good work/life balance. Senior management is good at keeping the regular employees up to date with how the company is doing. Benefits are a little above average. Good amount of vacation time.

Cons

Career opportunities are not clearly laid out. Project processes seem to be re-invented on each project. In one way it is great having so many disciplines within one company, but at the same time it seems incongruous and disorganized. Learning the way things work and who to listen to can be confusing. Many common technological company processes not followed, such as change control.

For a digital company, we should use more digital technology in our day to day communications and processes.

369 Other Employee Reviews for Razorfish (View Most Recent)

Great place to work and great people to work with..

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Razorfish

Pros

The people. Bright, intelligent, fun to work with. I also feel that the company as a whole cares about it's employees and wants everyone to have a healthy work/life balance. My experience has been that my boss and the upper management really care about me and want me to grow. They seem to understand that the company grows as the employee grows. Everyone wants to do a great job for the client and the clients seem to sense that as well.

Cons

Travel, but I knew this when I took the job. Depending on project and location of travel, one can usually expect to travel a good deal (50%-75% has been my experience). The company is very good about placing people on projects with less travel if they know they want to.

Keep up the good work and let's make it through this economy.

Fun place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Razorfish

Pros

Razorfish has the most talented creative staff in the industry; I am always inspired by the people that I work with. The work is interesting and the wide array of clients gives a lot of variety to the work and helps keep skills fresh. There is a lot of value placed on innovation at Razorfish which helps push our skills to the next level and do really cool stuff for our clients.

Cons

The pace can be grueling when we're crunched. I wish there were more advancement opportunities within Razorfish; there is not a clear career path beyond a certain level.

Don't know.