Razorfish

www.razorfish.com

Go Fish!

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe best reasons to work for Avenue A | Razorfish are as follows:

1. People. You get to work with seasoned professionals. The diversity in knowledge, skills, backgrounds is welcomed with open arms. The shared passion by everyone draws everyone to collaborate to deliver the value that Clients crave.

2. Projects. The opportunity to work on projects that are cool and highly valued by Clients is temptation too delicious to pass up.

ConsThere aren't really any downsides specific to Avenue A | Razorfish, but to the industry itself. Becoming a member in this industry is not for the faint-hearted:

The industry is volatile (as we are seeing now). You have to have steely nerve to remain focused.
The industry is competitive. You need to strap on and bring your A - game.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy feedback for Senior Management is that transparency in of itself is not sufficient to earn the trust of the troops. In times of turmoil, setting an example of personal sacrifice will earn the respect and trust of everyone. Actions speak louder than words.

Still new.

Senior CopyWriter (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Razorfish

Pros: Great clients. Great creative teams. Cons: Too big. UX, lots of red tape. Advice to Senior Management: Detail a road map of your intentions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great variety of work

Senior Developer (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Razorfish

Pros: The opportunity to work with different technologies and the variety of the work itself keep the job interesting. The chance to work with and learn… Cons: Some projects require frequent travel and being away from home from the crack of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep rewarding people who deliver Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Razorfish.

Worked for Razorfish? Contribute to the Community!