There are newer employer reviews for Razorfish

A good experience with some bumps on the road.

Current Employee - Art Director  in  Berlin (Germany)
Current Employee - Art Director in Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at Razorfish full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Had a strong, professionally organized and welcoming company culture, as a new employee I felt myself right at home. Nurturing for new talents. Good clients, lots of potential for exceptional creative work. Standards are high. Atmosphere is friendly.

Cons

The company culture and ésprit de corps took a downturn over the last year and so far has not recovered. Briefings are inconsitent and weak, leading to confusion and extra work. A lot of processes are not running on a level that fits an agency of this size.

Your creatives put in a lot of extra work and are extremely ambitious and engaged. Trust them more. And rebalance the importance of account and strategy in creative development, right now too many people interfere with the creatives and developers. Lastly and most importantly, get the HR processes up and running again, a lot of employees are frustrated by an apparent lack of interest.

355 Other Employee Reviews for Razorfish (View Most Recent)

My managers lacked specialist knowledge

Former Employee - Search Marketing Executive  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Search Marketing Executive in London, England (UK)

I worked at Razorfish full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really fun place to work, the company had a great reputation for its digital services. I learned about web design and SEO.

Cons

My manager, and my manager's manager had really basic knowledge of Search and weren't really doing their jobs very well. I didn't have confidence that they knew what they were doing. Nobody seemed to mind that they weren't providing a very good service. It was awkward for me so I resigned and got an Account Manager job at another agency.

Improve training.

Great Company, Lousy Leadership

I worked at Razorfish full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company to work for. People are cool and easy to work with (the ones without huge egos). Compensation was with the top tier and benefits were good (at least when i was there)

Cons

Lousy leadership. Lack of creative direction and divided culture (within the Atlanta office)

There are newer employer reviews for Razorfish

Worked for Razorfish? Contribute to the Community!