Razorfish
www.razorfish.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A good experience with some bumps on the road.

Art Director (Current Employee)
Berlin (Germany)

ProsHad a strong, professionally organized and welcoming company culture, as a new employee I felt myself right at home. Nurturing for new talents. Good clients, lots of potential for exceptional creative work. Standards are high. Atmosphere is friendly.

ConsThe company culture and ésprit de corps took a downturn over the last year and so far has not recovered. Briefings are inconsitent and weak, leading to confusion and extra work. A lot of processes are not running on a level that fits an agency of this size.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour creatives put in a lot of extra work and are extremely ambitious and engaged. Trust them more. And rebalance the importance of account and strategy in creative development, right now too many people interfere with the creatives and developers. Lastly and most importantly, get the HR processes up and running again, a lot of employees are frustrated by an apparent lack of interest.

My managers lacked specialist knowledge

Search Marketing Executive (Former Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I worked at Razorfish full-time for less than a year

Pros: Really fun place to work, the company had a great reputation… Cons: My manager, and my manager's manager had really basic knowledge of Search and weren't really doing their jobs very well. I didn't have confidence that… Advice to Senior Management: Improve training. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company, Lousy Leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Razorfish full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great company to work for. People are cool and easy to work with (the ones without huge… Cons: Lousy leadership. Lack of creative direction and divided culture (within… More
There are newer reviews on Razorfish.

Worked for Razorfish? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Razorfish reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Razorfish CEO Pete Stein. All reviews posted anonymously by Razorfish employees.