Razorfish
www.razorfish.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Amazing starting out, some decent size bumps along the way.

Designer (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Razorfish full-time for more than a year

ProsAmazing people and a culture to match. 2 beers on tap at all times. Cool projects are available if you can sniff them out. Killer benefits.

ConsConfusing career path that takes a very long time to move up. Potential to get sucked onto a less than stellar account and remain there for a very long time. Upper management is all over the place and is definitely working through defining the company vision (which I still don't have a clue to what it is).

Advice to Senior ManagementMuch needed transparency in company communication and a clear goal on the company vision. Create clear defined career paths so people know how they can advance and go back to the bi-annual review schedule.

decent experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Razorfish as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I worked for Razorfish as a freelancer. The office is… Cons: I felt like some of the projects were being mismanaged, the way things work is… Advice to Senior Management: More initiative, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place if you can find your footing

Associate Creative Director (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Razorfish full-time for less than a year

Pros: Loads of potential for growth and movement between departments or offices,… Cons: Great ideas can be lost in the shuffle. Sometimes orders are… Advice to Senior Management: Greater understanding of requirements. Continual improvement of process. Better explanations… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Razorfish.

Worked for Razorfish? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Razorfish reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Razorfish CEO Pete Stein. All reviews posted anonymously by Razorfish employees.