Razorfish

www.razorfish.com
There are newer employer reviews for Razorfish

good reputation but in steady decline

I have been working at Razorfish

Pros

Great reputation, bright and passionate employees, decent work-life balance (although rapidly declining)

Cons

Acquisition by Publicis Group, senior management

Refocus on innovation and providing quality, cutting edge services to clients.

392 Other Employee Reviews for Razorfish (View Most Recent)

good place, recognized throughout the Digital space. sometimes a bit helter-skelter, even for a legacy first-in agency

I worked at Razorfish

Pros

smart people. cutting edge. historical brand in the digital space. name recognition. good client lead to good work, great client to great work, so overall, pretty good output!! people are cool. fun office space.

Cons

too many silos, repetition of roles. unfocused internal processess (repetition). cookie-cutter approach despite big brand name. competing with self to be the best, less with others. too many geographical organized p&l's

lessen repetitive steps and promote. listen and learn from youth, they are always at the cutting edge.

your quality of life can differ GREATLY depending on your team and manager

I worked at Razorfish

Pros

Some great people.
    Big clients.
    I would say compensation is fair/competitive.
    The name is nice to have on your resume.

Cons

I can't speak for every department,but I had TERRIBLE managers. Nobody has time for you. Not approachable. A lot of awful people stuck in mid level management, that can do their job well, but are awful with people so will never get promoted. Chances are 50/50 that you will work with one of them. Training/onboarding is nonexistent. The culture is terrible! nobody speaks to eachother! everyone just sends passive aggressive emails all day. Crazy amount of politics and TONS of HR violations I won't even go into.

invest in your people! When a number of people complain about an issue... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Also when 10 people have left in a year (of a department of 15).... you might think somethings wrong.

There are newer employer reviews for Razorfish