ReachLocal

www.reachlocal.com
There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal

Very Pleased

Current Employee - Internal Recruitment in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Internal Recruitment in London, England (UK)

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fun positive working culture, with an acceptance of family commitments and an amazing potential to really create your own business.

ReachLocal actually cares about it's clients which is great if you do too, as you are free to consult with clients on all areas of their business rather than just sell one solution. All functions are given the freedom to map out their own career path by finding ways to add value to the business that are mutually beneficial.

Cons

You must be proactive, if you wait for somebody to tell you what to do before actually getting on and doing what you know you should do, you will struggle to succeed, as the environment is very autonomous.

399 Other Employee Reviews for ReachLocal (View Most Recent)

Regret Making the Move

Former Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant
    Former Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant

I worked at ReachLocal full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's a good product for the right prospects but unless you are working with larger organizations it's going to be a long battle and an even longer ramp up until your making any money.

Cons

Dealing with ma' and pa' shops. Was told that it was a six figure potential in the first year. However once employed and looking at current employees numbers most people in their 3rd year aren't even at 6 figures.

Be honest about the position and actual potential. Be less concerned about your book of business and more concerned with your reps.

ReachLocal helped me to learn the difference between a CAREER and a job!

Current Employee - Program Manager
    Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

ReachLocal is a fast paced company in an ever changing industry. Given the rapid growth we have undergone, and are still going through, the opportunities are endless. As long as you take training seriously, are willing to work hard and understand that everything we do is for the customer, you will be given the opportunity to grow. I have been with the company for over 5 years now and have held 4 positions due to promotions. I realized early on that ReachLocal would match the interest I took in my own career and that type of loyalty is hard to come by!

Cons

Since we are a rapidly growing company, we encounter the expected growing pains. You have to be willing to help build out processes and structure, otherwise you may be overwhelmed.

Continue to invest heavily in professional development for your employees, in addition to providing them career growth opportunities. The continuation of employee knowledge at ReachLocal is priceless!

There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal