ReachLocal

www.reachlocal.com
  www.reachlocal.com
There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal

ReachLocal is the best place to work!

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

ReachLocal is the best place to work because the products and services are a step ahead of the competition. The compensation plan is very competitive which helps us move forward financially in our career. I think the best part of RL is the positive work environment in our offices which creates a feeling of being supported as a sales professional.

Cons

If there was a negative it would have to be the competitive nature of the online marketing industry in general. We as IMC's have to work hard to develop new business and develop relationships with our current clients. RL helps us with many tools and training to be true consultants!

My advice to management would be to listen and inspire each IMC. Each of us have a different selling style which has been successful for us in the past. After all that is why you hired us!

388 Other Employee Reviews for ReachLocal (View Most Recent)

Great Work Ethic is Rewarded

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at ReachLocal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible schedules if you can manage your time properly and obviously close business. Compensation is fair, support is solid and they will build an entire dedicated support team around you when you achieve certain levels. If you work hark, can relate to business owners and ask for the business you can make a living that most dream of.

Cons

Stock options for non-management is very minimal even for producers.

Be a little more visible in the local offices. Keep making great decisions like you have been. Never forgot that we used to be a very small company with an idea.

Great place to work, but you better be ready to work...I miss it

Former Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ReachLocal full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Product had the "wow" factor, Uncapped commissions, Make your own schedule, Unlimited Vacation Days, FREEDOM

Cons

To much freedom, not a 40, 50, 60 hour a week job, The smaller the account the more work

I loved working their. I wish I didn't have to leave, but the numbers are what they are.

There are newer employer reviews for ReachLocal