Reachlocal

www.reachlocal.com
  www.reachlocal.com
There are newer employer reviews for Reachlocal

Exactly what I was looking for in the ever changing Digital Media world!

Current Employee - IMC - NY in New York, NY
Current Employee - IMC - NY in New York, NY

I have been working at Reachlocal

Pros

Having worked in the on-line space for a vertical specific company previously, to working for Reachlocal now; it is a pleasure to work for a company that doesn't limit my abilities to help businesses with their on-line exposure and presence because "it is not vertical specific". The number of companies that I can work with now are limitless.

It is very satisfying when you tell a company that you can help them... It's another thing when you can actually have an impact on their bottom line! Reachlocal allows me to do just that!

Cons

Excuses and Results... Which one are you..... The only con is if you want to make excuses for not working hard, otherwise there are none.

377 Other Employee Reviews for Reachlocal (View Most Recent)

Definitely More Ups then Downs.

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Reachlocal

Pros

Working at ReachLocal has been a great experience. I work with great people, in a great environment, with great products, and have given lots of room to grow. I've worked at ReachLocal for 42 months and have had plenty of ups and downs. Its hard work but you have the ability to help your clients really gain in a tough economy. I have 32 clients that really mean the a lot to me. I know all about their business and they know all about me. Working side by side with business owners has been a great experience. I'm at a good point in my ReachLocal career. I'm about to hire an Account Manager in the next few months and then try to take "my book" of business to the next level.

Cons

No doubt the first two years were really tough for me. I was new to internet marketing and new to making a lot of calls. You need to make a lot of calls, you need to learn a lot about the industry and learn more everyday. It constantly changes. You need to be able to deal with all different kinds of people and personalities. You need to be able to sell. Depending on how well you do and how quick you do it will foreshadow your future at ReachLocal. They give you the tools and the technology. You just have to do it. You will have your Cheese Moved.

Everyone is different, you can't manage everyone the same. Finding out their strengths and maximizing those. Helping them with their weaknesses.

Great opportunity for development and experience

Current Employee - Program Manager in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at Reachlocal

Pros

I started at ReachLocal 6 months out of college and have now been here for 3 years. I have seen multiple sides of the business and have enjoyed my experience within them all. During my time with ReachLocal, I have worked beside numerous people and leaders that are invested in continuously building and developing my skill set. The investment to become a leader in the digital media space is contagious and encourages its employees to stay on top of their game! RL is invested in their employees and if you show the desire to want more, they will help you get their!

Cons

Not many cons working at ReachLocal. Only one I could say is somewhat the lack of resources and help to get things done. If you are a self starter and have an entrepreneur spirit RL is the place for you!

There are newer employer reviews for Reachlocal