There are newer employer reviews for Reachlocal

Industry Leader and Great Opportunity to Grow

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Reachlocal

Pros

We by far are the biggest and the best company in our industry and lead the space with a killer technology platform.

Cons

Competition within the industry is tough and sometimes due to Reachlocal's fast growth somethings are not done in what seems like a timely matter, but with so much growth comes some growing pains.

Focus on the Customer's and the IMC's even more, and don't fall into the manage by Wall Street numbers trap.

353 Other Employee Reviews for Reachlocal (View Most Recent)

Top company, hard work, great opportunity

Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Reachlocal

Pros

ReachLocal is an industry leader with great products for SMB's. Office atmosphere is casual-focus is on getting the job done. A minimum of b.s. meetings, paperwork and silly sales contests. Peers are good to excellent sales professionals. Top management is quite accessible for a company of this size. No pressure to sell particular products therefore I can tailor a package to fit my prospect. Sales material, client reporting is outstanding.

Cons

This is hard work. You need to be constantly balancing prospecting, sales and managing your accounts. It is taking me longer than I thought to get to the big payday, although it is happening.
    A fast-growing company has growing pains, mostly in the area of operations. Since all support functions are remote, it is a little more difficult to trouble-shoot and problem-solve.

All things considered, I'd rather be at a great,fast-moving company with some "glitches" than the old-media dinosaur with the myopic, arrogant managment and failing products that I came from.

Definitely would like to see a revised commission structure that rewards IMC's as they hit various revenue levels.

Great environment and a lot of learning opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Reachlocal

Pros

If you work hard, you can standout.
    Management is great about showing appreciation and that they value your hard work.
    There are always opportunities to learn new things and become an expert in the industry.

Cons

The pay doesn't compete very well with other businesses in our industry

Great managers!

There are newer employer reviews for Reachlocal

Worked for Reachlocal? Contribute to the Community!