Reachlocal

www.reachlocal.com

A Great Place To Build a Long-Term Career

Account Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsI started working as an Account Manager in 2008 after graduating college with a Marketing degree. I knew i wanted to work in the digital space as most forms of traditional media are on the decline. I'm glad a chose ReachLocal as this company has proven to be a true leader in the digital space. Four years later, career continues to excel. The compensation for Account Managers includes a residual commission that provides incentive to grow your income year after year. Also, the relaxed yet excited atmosphere of ambitious professionals in the local offices makes it really feel like you are part of a family.

ConsIf you are not willing to put forth a lot of hard work in the first year and immerse yourself in the industry to become a true expert, this job will become very challenging. The people that seem to be most dissatisfied with the position are usually the ones that aren't willing to sprint from the beginning in order to find their stride. If you are not comfortable educating business owners about high level marketing solutions and are not willing to challenge their strategies, then you will likely get discouraged and quickly get surpassed by the competition.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to support and develop the ambitious professionals, tenured and new alike. Be weary of people that come to ReachLocal looking for a normal desk job or a free ride. This company is a great fit for anyone looking for a challenging and rewarding career, but they must be willing to put in the work to become an expert. With the help of management, we can put the right people in place to take this company to the next level.

Amazing Company to Work For"

Senior Web Presence Professional (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Reachlocal full-time for more than a year

Pros: ReachLocal is an amazing place to work. The environment is open and friendly and a place you really want to be. The opportunity for growth… Cons: I really don't have any, great company to work for. Advice to Senior Management: Continue doing what you are doing. The environment is great! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Non-Stimulating Environment, Management is Generally Clueless/Unhelpful

Web Presence Professional (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Reachlocal full-time

Pros: Flexible with time off, relaxed dress code. Great way to… Cons: Web Presence Professionals are the bottom of the barrel. The ReachCast product was great until the Penguin update by Google hit in May 2012. Since… Advice to Senior Management: Give your employees answers! Help them solve issues and give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Reachlocal.

Worked for Reachlocal? Contribute to the Community!