Reachlocal

www.reachlocal.com
  www.reachlocal.com
There are newer employer reviews for Reachlocal

My two year experience working at ReachLocal

Former Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Internet Marketing Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Reachlocal full-time (more than an year)

Pros

ReachLocal Chicago is a great team of people that are both talented in helping the small business owners get the best solutions for the web presence in the most cost effective way. The management is awesome and will bend over backwards to help you succeed in a career as an Internet Marketing Consultant.

Cons

I really cannot think of one negative thing, due to that fact that if something arises, management will address it immediately. Thank you Brad, Rich, Matt and Alan for a wonderful experience at ReachLocal.

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

378 Other Employee Reviews for Reachlocal (View Most Recent)

4 Years With The Company- It Was The Worst Experience Ever

I worked at Reachlocal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You get to learn about Google Adwords, Digital and Social Marketing

Cons

You will not make it with this company more than 6 months. You will spend all day on the phone and not selling.

No matter what- do not accept a job from this company. I launch an office and had over 6 managers in 4 years. Over? We had interim managers that came in while another was being cranked thru training. Management makes it impossible for new hires to make it because they want you in the office all the time, on the phones and nose in Salesforce. If someone made it 6 months it was a miracle. There was a meeting every Monday morning that was a chance for an arrogant, ego driven manager to talk for hours about how great he is. The managers way of motivating you is to bring you in their office and berate you and your sales skills. I've seen grown men leave the office crying. If you weren't part of the original group or came on board knowing someone, the chances of you making it are slim. The company doesn't care about families, other responsibilities outside of work and there is zero job security no matter how much business you bring in. How can you keep doing this to good hard working people. Do you not see your top reps dropping like flies?

Employees are treated fairly and honestly.

Current Employee - Client Services Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Client Services Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Reachlocal full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

While there are performance standards for salespeople, they are easily attainable IF the person is working. I've been here three years and have found that those that succeeded worked hard, those that failed didn't. Management will do everything possible to help someone succeed, all the tools are here.

Cons

Benefits are excellent, no match yet on the 401(k).

Keep the vision for the future which you have and continue to operate with the integrity you exemplify and with which we treat our clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Reachlocal