Reachlocal
www.reachlocal.com Woodland Hills, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A Great Company In A Crowded Space.

Client Services Consultant (Current Employee)
Portland, OR

I have been working at Reachlocal full-time for more than 5 years

ProsReachLocal's top notch training will help make you an expert in the Internet Marketing space regardless of your starting point. 5 minutes prior to my job interview 5 years ago I Googled PPC and now I know internet marketing and social networking well enough to land just about any job in the space.

Not that I have any plans to look for a different job. ReachLocal is a great place to work and I generally look forward to coming into the office each morning. Beyond all that, I wouldn't want to work anywhere else because going with any other SEM company would just feel like stepping backwards.

ReachLocal has amazing products to sale, sure, but what I like most about the company is that they are always looking towards the future. In a space that moves amazingly fast, it's comforting to know that you work for a company that's committed to staying on the cutting edge.

ConsLets be frank, this space is over crowded and very competitive. Being a good sales person with the best product isn't enough. You will Work at this job. That is work with a capital W. If you aren't willing to commit to making the calls, pulling the doors and running the appointments that it takes to be successful then this isn't the job for you. They aren't going to hand you a book of business and they expect performance from their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course. You keep giving us the goods and we'll keep delivering the deals.

Potentially good company that still needs lots of work.

Internet Marketing Consultant (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Reachlocal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Freedom to flexibly work. - Decent product suite for local… Cons: - Base pay is far too low. -Commission plan is quite horrible. -Does not favor hunter like sales people. If you are a good closer this isn't… Advice to Senior Management: If you say you are going to do something than carry it through. For morale purposes account distribution should be equal and if someone is not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Run away from this company

I have been working at Reachlocal full-time for more than a year

Pros: They pay people on a regular basis Cons: A bunch of liars and idiots. Advice to Senior Management: Don't even try to get a job here. You… More

There are newer reviews on Reachlocal.

Worked for Reachlocal? Contribute to the Community!

Reachlocal – Why Work for Us?

To work at ReachLocal is to be part of something big. We’re on a mission to help local businesses across the world reach local consumers online. And we’ve been leading the way for local online marketing for nearly a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reachlocal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reachlocal CEO David Carlick. All reviews posted anonymously by Reachlocal employees.