Reachlocal

www.reachlocal.com

Great Culture & Great Working Environment

Operations (Current Employee) Plano, TX

ProsEveryone knows that in your career, you typically spend more time with your co-workers that your family. I cannot imagine a better group of people to work for and with. We have a blast at work and everyone works so great in a team environment, that it makes it easy to succeed. It is truly a loving family that is open and accepting to everyone, and everyone on the team I consider a wonderful and genuine team. Everyone serves as a great mentor and truly has everyone's best interest at heart. The Management is amazing. If you go to them with a problem, they work diligently to solve the issue and make things easier for you. Management makes it very easy to approach them with challenges that you may be facing and will go to bat for you in all circumstances.

ConsAs an internet based company that is constantly changing, it can be scary to face change. I have been with this company for 6 years and have embraced the change only to find that in the end, we get through it together and stronger as a team and company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have been in several different roles throughout the company and have had several different manager all with different management types. I have met and worked under some of the most talented, hard working, compassionate, and honest people that I truly look up to and admire as individuals. I take their strengths as something that I want to achieve in my career and try to achieve in myself in order to be a better employee and human being.

ReachLocal continues to remove truthful negative reviews...I wonder why?

IMC (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reachlocal full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great at removing their own negative reviews from this site and having… Cons: Many area directors have no clue about about what it means to be a team leader and coach, this is a sell, sell, sell "boiler… Advice to Senior Management: There are so many but lets keep it simple....do not remove negative reviews that are truthful and then… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ReachLocal WAS great company!! North America Reach Reloaded was a mistake!

Sales Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reachlocal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wonderful products! Training, communication and employees are top notch!!! Cons: Company made a huge mistake with SE and AE roles for it's sales force. The company has lost millions… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to a strategy where you sales people can keep, acquire and maintain the client relationship. People buy from people they like and trust.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Reachlocal.

Worked for Reachlocal? Contribute to the Community!