There are newer employer reviews for Reachlocal

Great Culture & Great Working Environment

Current Employee - Operations  in  Plano, TX
Current Employee - Operations in Plano, TX

I have been working at Reachlocal full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Everyone knows that in your career, you typically spend more time with your co-workers that your family. I cannot imagine a better group of people to work for and with. We have a blast at work and everyone works so great in a team environment, that it makes it easy to succeed. It is truly a loving family that is open and accepting to everyone, and everyone on the team I consider a wonderful and genuine team. Everyone serves as a great mentor and truly has everyone's best interest at heart. The Management is amazing. If you go to them with a problem, they work diligently to solve the issue and make things easier for you. Management makes it very easy to approach them with challenges that you may be facing and will go to bat for you in all circumstances.

Cons

As an internet based company that is constantly changing, it can be scary to face change. I have been with this company for 6 years and have embraced the change only to find that in the end, we get through it together and stronger as a team and company.

I have been in several different roles throughout the company and have had several different manager all with different management types. I have met and worked under some of the most talented, hard working, compassionate, and honest people that I truly look up to and admire as individuals. I take their strengths as something that I want to achieve in my career and try to achieve in myself in order to be a better employee and human being.

352 Other Employee Reviews for Reachlocal (View Most Recent)

Great Company But Unsure About Future Growth

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant  in  Vienna, VA
    Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Vienna, VA

I worked at Reachlocal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Comp plan decent though I know it's changed lately
    Always rolling out new products
    Great learning environment on digital marketing
    Flexibility if you perform

Cons

Original founders left, future of the company? Seems stuck in neutral
    Profitable but was still 90%+ SEM (tied very much to Google) when I left/not much growth in other areas
    Emphasis on new products may lead to churn and burn instead of true consultants

I worked at Reachlocal

Pros

None the new structure and local management was awful and full of unethical behavior and favoritism.

Cons

The hunter farmer roles won't work long term. They took all my hard work away and made it a waste of my life. ReachLocal started becoming a ripoff for the clients many have cancelled due to out of area calls and losing their IMC whom the counted on for years.

None just shut down!

There are newer employer reviews for Reachlocal

Worked for Reachlocal? Contribute to the Community!