Reaction Search International

There are newer employer reviews for Reaction Search International

One Solid Company

Former Employee - Senior Project Director in San Ramon, CA
Former Employee - Senior Project Director in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Reaction Search International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Pay
Great Benefits
Outstanding Leadership
One of the best places to work in the East Bay!

This company is driven to succeed and has been doing so for years. I watched it grow from a start-up to one of the fastest growing companies in the East Bay. Even today they are delivering quality service at a reasonable price.

Cons

Service Fees are high, but so is the quality of work. This is one of those companies that will go above and beyond to service the client. They take your calls day or night and have a can-do attitude. I have seen them take on some of the most challenging searches you can imagine and they came through with flying colors!

Nothing really negative to say about this company. QUALITY!

Keep doing what you're doing. You've been a success for a long time, and there is no reason that should change! You are fair to your employees and expect greatness from them... and they deliver!

17 Other Employee Reviews for Reaction Search International (View Most Recent)

Fast-growing company with great work culture, amazing educational experience and unlimited growth potential.

Current Employee - Project Manager/Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager/Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reaction Search International part-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Great work environment/company culture
    - Unlimited growth potential both in responsibility and compensation
    - Have experienced, seasoned upper management that are friendly and approachable and act as great mentors in employee development.

Cons

There are no cons at this company!

None, keep up the great work!

My experience at Reaction Search has been very informative and a great experience.

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reaction Search International part-time (less than a year)

Pros

There is a great culture here at Reaction Search we have casual Fridays, Jamba Juice Fridays, and we play music in the office. Everyone is treated equally and fairly in the office and everyone has the opportunity to move up in the ranks and has the opportunity to earn a very competitive income.

Cons

I wouldn't say there are any cons at Reaction Search Search. If you are a hard worker and you do your best at your job then you will be very satisfied.

There are newer employer reviews for Reaction Search International