ReadyTalk
www.readytalk.com Denver, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Outstanding culture, outstanding company

Engineer (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsMost of Sr. management really know their stuff, are very good at what they do, and know how to drive the company onward and upward. Employees are incredibly loyal and the company is VERY picky about whom they hire with multiple sets of interviews.

ConsThere are some in upper management who find it difficult to delegate and relinquish control. I'm certain this is fallout from when the company was small, but with over 150 employees now, it's time they let go.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive the product managers the flexibility to be product managers. Give them the leeway to control their product and provide guidance and direction - not interference.

I really enjoy my job here - there are drawbacks, but I still love it.

I have been working at ReadyTalk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very non-corporate atmosphere, great work/life balance, good philanthropy. Benefits are great - insurance premiums are paid 100% by the company for the entire family. I… Cons: Some departments have no advancement potential, so no room to be promoted for many people. Must rely on merit-based raises to advance salary, even if… Advice to Senior Management: There needs to be better consistency across departments. The CEO doesn't think job titles matter, but they DO. There needs to be a path… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ReadyTalk is a great company to work for. The people are fantastic and the leadership is excellent.

QA Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at ReadyTalk

Pros: ReadyTalk was voted the best company to work for in Colorado multiple years in a row. Here are some reasons why- 1) The ReadyTalk… Cons: 1) I wish they had more offices in other areas in the United States. My wife was relocated to the Bay Area… Advice to Senior Management: It would be cool if there was more chance for title improvement. For instance, instead of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ReadyTalk.

Worked for ReadyTalk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ReadyTalk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ReadyTalk CEO Dan King. All reviews posted anonymously by ReadyTalk employees.