There are newer employer reviews for ReadyTalk

Excellent company, great opportunity to learn and grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at ReadyTalk full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Excellent people. We take our culture seriously, which is why the interview process is so lengthy. The majority of RT employees enjoy coming to work in the morning and this is very evident. We're very fortunate that the company takes such good care of us in terms of benefits and perks. It's also very motivating being part of an environment where health and wellness is a big part of who we are as an organization.

You can interact with senior leadership on a daily basis. You also have the opportunity to get involved with committees or initiatives that interest you - this can be related to your job and is completely what you make of it.

Cons

Being a relatively flat organization (this can also be a positive), it can be a difficult if you're looking to climb the corporate ladder. RT isn't perfect and some challenges do exist when it comes to processes and other day-to-day functions related to various teams.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in smart growth of our teams while keeping culture and company mindset at the forefront of the decisions we make as an organization - these are some of the things that make RT great.

reviews filtered by
  1. Best Company in Denver.. Maybe the W

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at ReadyTalk full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It is an amazing company, with a great product, long-term vision and creative team players at every level. The downtown location is beautiful and right off the Union Station lightrail. The office is fun and invigorating, coming to work is something you look forward to. Employees are given technical freedom to explore solutions, but enough thoughtful direction from management that the vision is usually very clear.

Cons

I wasn't working here earlier.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Keep caring about your people. Keep providing oversight and support while allowing your teams to work independently.

Excellent Culture and Upper Management - Middle Management Needs WORK!

I worked at ReadyTalk full-time

Pros

Excellent culture! The founders of the company have done an amazing job staying a private company and growing the business. The culture provided to the employees is unmatched i.e.: excellent benefits 100% paid for by company, ESOP, flexible hours, bagel fridays, beer, etc.

Cons

Middle management is driving this company into the ground. The sales model is completely unrealistic and will not succeed in the long term. Sales Reps are measured on customer usage of the product, which is completely out of the sales rep's control. New reps are expected to have the same quota as tenured reps who have built there business off of inbound leads. This is a 100% cold calling position. Account Specialists and Account Managers have it made in this company. Avoid Account Executive role.

Advice to Management

Hire knowledgeable middle managers with actual experience and leadership abilities. Provide additional growth opportunities for employees.

There are newer employer reviews for ReadyTalk