There are newer employer reviews for ReadyTalk

Excellent company, great opportunity to learn and grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at ReadyTalk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent people. We take our culture seriously, which is why the interview process is so lengthy. The majority of RT employees enjoy coming to work in the morning and this is very evident. We're very fortunate that the company takes such good care of us in terms of benefits and perks. It's also very motivating being part of an environment where health and wellness is a big part of who we are as an organization.

You can interact with senior leadership on a daily basis. You also have the opportunity to get involved with committees or initiatives that interest you - this can be related to your job and is completely what you make of it.

Cons

Being a relatively flat organization (this can also be a positive), it can be a difficult if you're looking to climb the corporate ladder. RT isn't perfect and some challenges do exist when it comes to processes and other day-to-day functions related to various teams.

Continue to invest in smart growth of our teams while keeping culture and company mindset at the forefront of the decisions we make as an organization - these are some of the things that make RT great.

35 Other Employee Reviews for ReadyTalk (View Most Recent)

Readytalk cares about their people

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at ReadyTalk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and big focus on cultural fit during hiring. You are always working with really smart people.

Cons

Can be slow to make big changes and some issues with legacy code.

Best Company in Denver.. Maybe the W

Current Employee - QA Engineer  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - QA Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at ReadyTalk full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is an amazing company, with a great product, long-term vision and creative team players at every level. The downtown location is beautiful and right off the Union Station lightrail. The office is fun and invigorating, coming to work is something you look forward to. Employees are given technical freedom to explore solutions, but enough thoughtful direction from management that the vision is usually very clear.

Cons

I wasn't working here earlier.

Keep doing what you're doing. Keep caring about your people. Keep providing oversight and support while allowing your teams to work independently.

There are newer employer reviews for ReadyTalk

Worked for ReadyTalk? Contribute to the Community!