ReadyTalk
www.readytalk.com Denver, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Excellent company, great opportunity to learn and grow

Denver, CO

ProsExcellent people. We take our culture seriously, which is why the interview process is so lengthy. The majority of RT employees enjoy coming to work in the morning and this is very evident. We're very fortunate that the company takes such good care of us in terms of benefits and perks. It's also very motivating being part of an environment where health and wellness is a big part of who we are as an organization.

You can interact with senior leadership on a daily basis. You also have the opportunity to get involved with committees or initiatives that interest you - this can be related to your job and is completely what you make of it.

ConsBeing a relatively flat organization (this can also be a positive), it can be a difficult if you're looking to climb the corporate ladder. RT isn't perfect and some challenges do exist when it comes to processes and other day-to-day functions related to various teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in smart growth of our teams while keeping culture and company mindset at the forefront of the decisions we make as an organization - these are some of the things that make RT great.

Readytalk cares about their people

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at ReadyTalk full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits and big focus on cultural fit during hiring.… Cons: Can be slow to make big changes and some issues… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Culture at a cost

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at ReadyTalk full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great 'culture', snacks & beer, yoga, benefits to encourage community charity… Cons: The pushing of culture and work environment seem to be trying to balance the problems, at least for engineering. Most of the code is… Advice to Senior Management: There are a few power players wedged between the managers and the CEO that don't seem to fit the company line about collaboration… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ReadyTalk.

Worked for ReadyTalk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ReadyTalk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ReadyTalk CEO Dan King. All reviews posted anonymously by ReadyTalk employees.