There are newer employer reviews for ReadyTalk

Great people, growing company

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at ReadyTalk full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I've been working at ReadyTalk for about a year now and the people make this place what it is. It is refreshing and inspiring to work with my co-workers everyday. Everyone is very hard-working and wants to better themselves and the overall business.

Cons

This company is growing and hopefully the career advancement opportunities will grow as well because right now that is the biggest con about ReadyTalk.

Keep listening to your employees and you'll continue to attract and keep great talent.

reviews filtered by
  1. An awesome place to work, especially for a young engineer

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at ReadyTalk full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Work life balance is held very highly and is almost sacred at ReadyTalk. People are very highly valued and only the best and brightest are hired. Beer is always flowing and food is plentiful. Employees like to joke about "ReadyTalk problems" such as being fed too much and bringing your drinking to a varsity level.

Cons

There is limited career mobility here, also some of the legacy products are less then stellar to work on. At times there is very little green field development and some very arbitrary limits put on projects. Senior members of the company can throw their weight around so to speak, occasionally this does not end well.
    On a final note there are a lot of very smart people at ReadyTalk, some of which work better together than others. All of these people are very bright and typically come from places where they were the smartest guy in the room.

2. Communication could be better. Change is out of control.

Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at ReadyTalk full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Benefits are awesome. Only place I've ever worked that had kegs available. Great location.

Cons

Very poor communications. Changes made on the fly were told to anyone standing near by. If not, you missed it. My priorities (changed by mgt) changed so fast, many times things weren't completed. Also put into roles that I knew nothing about.

Company is growing - time put some processes into place that aren't changed a week later.

There are newer employer reviews for ReadyTalk