ReadyTech

www.readytech.com
  www.readytech.com
There are newer employer reviews for ReadyTech

Hostile work environment, poor organization, and management.

I worked at ReadyTech

Pros

Unique Product, not much competition.

Cons

- Poor company organization
- Corrosive, Hostile work environment, Owner run business like a dictatorship.
- Company provides products and support services world-wide, doesn't scale the business to support the demand of the customers.
- Overall low morale in the office, negative inequity.

Bring in a consultant to review company policies and procedures, get recommendations on scaling the business to meet your market demands. Listen to employee concerns, address work environment issues, improve communication and professionalism.

12 Other Employee Reviews for ReadyTech (View Most Recent)

Great place to learn

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I worked at ReadyTech full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My experience working at ReadyTech was excellent. When I worked there the company owner was very hands on. He designed solutions and held one meeting to present his ideas to the team. The meetings were very interactive and he accepted contributions. Task implementation always led to revenue generation. It was a very smart. I could see our work making a difference and that was very rewarding. That was my experience at least.

I felt that my work was appreciated and I was satisfied with my compensation. Management was very fair and provided yearly bonuses based revenue. Company also provided 401K matching at a time other companies were dropping that benefit due to the bad economy.

Cons

It's a small private company. Career opportunities might be limited.

Real bad company with poor leadership and management!

Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - Applications Support Engineer in Oakland, CA

I have been working at ReadyTech full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some subtle changes with one of the worst directors finally retiring but the President and others remains inept. Staff morale is only considered when the leadership makes revenue goals. Good location with some limited perks.

Cons

It's the "software" company, by no means a real example of an ideal working tech environment.
    - Plagued by inexperienced and inept managerial staff
    - Company does not practice nor encourage the core values it communicates to employees
    - Promotion and career advancement is based on politics instead of proven aptitude and skill set
    - Managers don't understand strength of staff and their skills and often slot them into roles their ill-suited
    - Little to no growth opportunity beyond entry / mid-level positions
    - Integrity and quality are far too often sacrificed in order to meet "the bottom line"
    - Those that question the status quo often see retaliation directly from top management.
    - Great opportunities for people with little to no pride in their work, few applicable skills and that enjoy doing the bare minimum

Care about your staff and customers as you do with profits. Stop the politics and "ass kissing"! Reward staff who produce. Then you will truly receive positive feedback on Glassdoor and other sites.

There are newer employer reviews for ReadyTech