There are newer employer reviews for Real Soft

A terrible place to work.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Cranbury, NJ
Current Employee - Recruiter in Cranbury, NJ

Pros

A few pleasant employees to work with. The office itself is somewhat nice, with a full kitchen and nice outside area, if you like being surrounded by farms and other offices.

Cons

Management is terrible. They treat you like you are a piece of meat. They fire people like it's nothing. I have seen people come and go every month. Employees fear the management because you never know who is going to get fired next. Almost no training what-so-ever. The area around the office is terrible.. You have to drive at least 10 minutes to get something decent to eat. Hours are long, and you get an unpaid lunch. Which means 9-6. I read 2 good reviews about Real Soft, and they were obviously written by a current employee. The two good reviews from March 2010 are not genuine reviews. Vacation seems great at 3 weeks, but that includes sick / emergency days. Worst job ever. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Advice to Management

Maybe treat employees the way you would like to be treated. Management feels like you are working for an 8th grader in a bad mood. Some of the most immature people I have ever dealt with. If you can avoid this place, do so like it's the plague.

Other Employee Reviews for Real Soft

An open environment where all levels in the organization can share their ideas

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cranbury, NJ

Pros

Open, friendly environment, strong experienced leadership, future thinking, employees allowed to express themselves freely without negative consequences, see growth opportunities

Cons

Sometimes difficult to get things approved quickly

Advice to Management

Allow your management to make more decisions without requiring approval by CEO

Dynamic, Meaningful and Growing

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cranbury, NJ

Pros

Working at Diversity Direct is a dynamic and exciting opportunity. We are a growing company that has been gaining business and heading in the right direction. Helping to refine our process and add value to our Partners and our Clients creates a very rewarding work environment, with each day presenting a unique opportunity to perform and learn.

Cons

Some days are hectic, but that is part of a growing company, in many ways the negatives are actually positives

Advice to Management

Keep growing and keep the focus on customer service