RealNetworks

www.realnetworks.com

Generalists do better than specialists here

Mutiple (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsUnrivaled chance to gain the experiences that will serve you well in your future endeavors. If you are up to the challenges, you can thrive. If you aren't, you will probably not last long.

ConsChaos and dysfunction reign (not always a bad thing). The wrong people get promoted and the good people leave or get laid off, but there are islands of opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementShut the upper management revolving door. Hire some executives that actually care more about the company than their personal enrichment.

Exciting opportunity to create and deploy technology for gaming

General Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at RealNetworks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people and international teamwork with an environment of collaborative… Cons: Progress is sometimes stifled by process Advice to Senior Management: Keep streamlining process to maximize creativity and productivity Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A challenging environment with lots of opportunity.

Program Manager (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at RealNetworks full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: There of tons of options here, whether you want to develop typical software, build and support services,… Cons: The environment can be pretty caustic. Most of the great talent from the earlier days of the company is gone. The company goes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RealNetworks.

Worked for RealNetworks? Contribute to the Community!