There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

Change, Impact, and Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros

RealPage is in a unique position in the market, they are actually quite different then many of the competitors, so there is a deep sense that what I am working on will have a big impact in the industry and that is rewarding.

The people are also great to work with. I know not all teams have the same culture, but the team I belong too and interact with have amazing culture. I am working with people who are immensely talented, driven and fun to work with.

This is also a place were I feel like we have the ability to think outside the box without being put down or ridiculed. Its great to tackle big industry problems with smart people, and re-imagine how things could be for our customers.

Cons

As some reviewers mentioned, there has been lots of change in the SF office and its been hard at times. Communication was not always what it should have been, but that has improved quite a bit over the last 60 days. There is some new leadership and some of the old leadership is gone, anytime this happens, there is going to be some fall out. Overall this team is in a better place coming through it then we were.

Keep the communication open. flowing, and regular! Its helped a ton.
More events for the family folks including kids and spouses.

199 Other Employee Reviews for RealPage (View Most Recent)

Offsite Leasing

Current Employee - Off-site Leasing/Service Agent  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Off-site Leasing/Service Agent in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good training program for entry level position and opportunities for growth within the company.

Cons

Very structured with supervisors counting every minute and monitoring calls.

How they managed to take this company public is a miracle

Current Employee - Managerial  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Managerial in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Not the worst job in the world. I've met some decent people.

Cons

Bad benefits that have absolutely no administration. Very poor culture and morale. Leadership was placed in position based on politics and personality rather than skill. Incredibly micro-managed -- the CEO has to approve everything. No strategic direction. Unclear job roles. Outdated work method of sitting at desk all day rather than telecommuting.

If you want to take this company into the future, you should get rid of legacy employees and managers and find people who know what they are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!