RealPage
www.realpage.com Carrollton, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

RealPage has been very good to me.

Web Developer (Current Employee)
Carrollton, TX

ProsUpper management is very approachable, and the new head of HR is making some great headway for change.

ConsIt's a fast growing company and some of the management that got them here is not who will take them to the next level. Too devisionized which hinders communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to listen to their experts more. It's very frustrating to be hired for my expertise then not want to hear it.

Market Leader innovating with new product offerings to clients.

Online Marketing (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company delivers real value to customers. Team is smart, fun, and engaged. You can be a apart of new and growing businesses and make a real… Cons: So many products means most people in the company don't know all of them or what they do. Integration… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership team has a lot of great plans and strategy. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Change, Impact, and Opportunity

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros: RealPage is in a unique position in the market, they are actually quite different then many of the competitors, so there is a deep sense… Cons: As some reviewers mentioned, there has been lots of change in the SF office and its been hard at times. Communication was not always what… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the communication open. flowing, and regular! Its helped a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealPage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn. All reviews posted anonymously by RealPage employees.