Continuous Improvement

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

RealPage IS a great place to work. It's the perfect size: small enough that each person truly feels like a contributor, but large enough that stability isn't concern. Management has shown a consistent dedication to streamlining its processes, investing in new resources and products, and adding value to its brand.

Cons

RealPage has increased in size by about 33% since I started. With that kind of growth comes the pains that go with it, BUT management across the board is committed to making the adjustments to adapt AND improve.

Advice to Management

With more than 1,000 people at headquarters, invest in a cafeteria!!!

Other Employee Reviews for RealPage

Growing Company

I have been working at RealPage full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company is growing. We are seeing many internal promotions from the department I work in. There is lots of opportunity to be promoted. Good team members and the department managers like having fun and trying to make the work place a fun one.

Cons

At times the company seems to not want to use technology. There are tools available to make people's jobs easier and the company chooses not to use them. At time the company seems to be understaffed. Upper management can micros manage our department managers and not give them the freedom to make decisions. Human Resources says they want to make this a destination company but so far they've done very little to make that happen.

Advice to Management

Hire good people and trust them. Set clear directions and then follow through with them. Understand at times it takes funding to accomplish goals.

Seriously stressful environment

Former Employee - Database Administrator IV in Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Database Administrator IV in Carrollton, TX

I worked at RealPage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I left, but not soon enough

Cons

Two managers in a 4 month period, capable new hires let go in a short period of time - because of "reorg". Reorg seems to be a synonym for "we have no idea what we're doing, so we'll try this".

Advice to Management

Take the brooms away from the witches and make them walk. If you want to off-shore IT work then get them in the same time zone (think Central & South America)