RealPage
www.realpage.com Carrollton, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Crazy Land!

Carrollton, TX

ProsThe offices are close to lunch spots and reasonable housing options. They do offer benefits after 30 days but they are below par compared to other employer options within the DFW area.

ConsVast majority of staff are inconsequential to any decision making capability within the company as everything must go through the CEO, literally. This results in mediocrity as the norm and little to no engagement from the staff because they feel there is no value add based on their knowledge and/or decision making capability. The company is able to attract talent at the Manager level and below although above the Manager level it is difficult due to zero autonomy. Turnover at the VP level and above is high as their skills are under utilized primarily because of the control freak CEO.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't hire individuals and give them an Executive title if your not willing to provide them with the level of autonomy and benefits that is normally accompanied with a role at that level in vast majority of other public companies. Shaking my head...

Continuous Improvement

Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time for less than a year

Pros: RealPage IS a great place to work. It's the perfect size: small enough that each person truly feels like a contributor, but large… Cons: RealPage has increased in size by about 33% since I started. With that kind of growth comes the… Advice to Senior Management: With more than 1,000 people at headquarters, invest in a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing Company

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The company is growing. We are seeing many internal promotions from the department I work in. There is lots of opportunity… Cons: At times the company seems to not want to use technology. There are tools available to make people's jobs easier and the company chooses… Advice to Senior Management: Hire good people and trust them. Set clear directions and then follow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealPage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn. All reviews posted anonymously by RealPage employees.