There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Carrollton, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love my team. We work hard to help out our clients; not to mention my Director is amazing.

Cons

We no longer host the United Way fun day on site anymore, no more birthday cakes like we used to, and no cafeteria on site. It seems that we have gotten away from the team-building "fun" activites that we used to have as a company.

reviews filtered by
  1. RealPage is an excellent company to be a part of!

Current Employee - Account Support Representative in Greer, SC
    Current Employee - Account Support Representative in Greer, SC

I have been working at RealPage full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

ReaPage offers career classes that not only assist in advancing yourself within this organization, but also encourages growth outside this organization. The management is excellent, and in my personal experience with several levels of management at RealPage, they go above and beyond every day for their teams. I have never personally worked with a company that assists and encourages employees so much with personal development. RealPage also makes it easy to be a working student or parent with their flexible schedules. There are many opportunities here and this is an excellent company to be a part of!

Cons

An entry level position with RealPage can be repetative and could become very dull and routine. This job must be the right fit in order for an applicant to be happy here.

Stable company with some areas of improvement.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at RealPage full-time

Pros

RealPage is one of the leaders in the multifamily software industry and has made some positive changes in management over the past few years. It is beginning to place an emphasis on education rather than who you know.

Cons

There are some legacy hires who no longer bring value to the company. Compensation is fairly pedestrian, although it's clear that management is trying to lower cost of sales in the structure of the sales plans. HR made a big push for a tobacco-free campus, yet every executive spends the entire day dipping chewing tobacco.

Utilize remote offices to bring new ideas and top talent from other cities. Bring back events like United Way week that bring employees together.

There are newer employer reviews for RealPage