RealPage

www.realpage.com

Family Oriented

Licensed Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) Greer, SC

ProsThe company really values their employees and understands the employees need to balance their personal life and career. Paid holidays, 2 days off at Thanksgiving, 2 days off at Christmas. Plenty of vacation and sick days. Lots of fun catered events. Hour lunch breaks. If you need a day off you can switch with other people.

ConsMedical insurance is not that great, it covers you but its really expensive. The pay is not that great for what you do, but its not terrible either. If you need a steady paying job, this would be it. Raise once a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with a new infraction system, Doctors notes should not count against you. You can do everything by the book. Think outside the box.

My experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX

I worked at RealPage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I got to know a lot of great teammates. Cons: Culture of the company is top heavy. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

RealPage San Francisco: Stifling Start-up Culture & Morale Since 2011

Product Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at RealPage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Located in the SOMA district -Close to BART, MUNI, SF Giants Stadium -Contemporary open office space… Cons: -The environment stifles ingenuity and innovation -Salaries are not competitive in any market at any skill level -Benefits are based on the cost of living in Texas… Advice to Senior Management: Offense is only a good strategy if you have a defensible product. Lean on the strengths of your acquisitions and provide them the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!