antique technologies, incapable IT support

Current Employee - Developer III  in  Carrollton, TX
Current Employee - Developer III in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage

Pros

They were hiring during recession,

Cons

lots of internal politics .... frustration amongst employees because of that

clean up the act before it gets too late

Other Reviews for RealPage

Let's sell stuff that doesn't work!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I worked at RealPage

Pros

Relationships with customers, I met some great people who use the products.

Some very nice people work at RealPage. A lot of great people have also left.

Cons

Inept management. I have never seen a company so obsessed with finding people who cannot do their job, then promoting them into a management position.

Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. You don't need a chain of 6 management types over a department that only has 8 employees. You also need to define management roles better. Pick one person to be a manager, not two or three. This will eliminate confusion over the question of "Who exactly do I report to?"

Changes are needed to be done asap!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage

Pros

Really the company has changed quite a bit, when I first started the position it seemed great until current managers left and new management came in. So a lot of the great perks to being part of this company left. Only thing left that is good is having a shift diff

Cons

Management needs to learn to treat employees with respect. Anytime time has been requested off it has been denied. This dept needs to restructure starting with management on down to the agents. Its awful that you can put your hard work in and its over looked. There is no room to grow due to managment always hiring outside of the company instead of looking at the talent within the company.

Talk to the agents, there are many things that can make this a better place but honestly it starts from the upper tiers. The way things continue you will lose great workers. Also hiring part time employees could help allow full time agents a day off.

There are newer employer reviews for RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!