There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

This place is a horrible place to work!!!

Former Employee - Call Center Crossfire  in  Carrollton, TX
Former Employee - Call Center Crossfire in Carrollton, TX

I worked at RealPage

Pros

There are really no pros, well i guess it would be getting a hour lunch break...thats a pro

Cons

The supervisor that i had was ridiculus!!!!!! I wont mention the name but you may be able to figure out whom i am talking about since it was told to me when i first went HER pod.. Its like she would find reason to not give hundreds, you could have a perfect call and get the appointment and she would find some reason to not give a 100 and then wonder why her team is always on the bottom of QA scores, i dont like the one on one things it totally ridiculous, you feel like you are in grade school.
Everyone just speads their sickness around the pods because God for bid if you call in you are fierd the next day you come in, i was not fierd by the way i quit.
Real Page will say that they want you to be yourself on the phones but if you dont say this and that you are counted off for it, so no you can not be yourself.
You have alot of management walking around doing absolutley nothing , thinkin they are funny but really just talking very loud so that we were not able to concentrate on our calls .
 Being timed on you breaks for 15 minutes and God forbid if you go over 15 minutes you are counted off on your ATS scores
It was juat all too much for someone that has always been a spervisor and not used to being treated like you are 10 years old.
The wer 13 people in my traing class and you know how many are left now ......3
That should tell you something!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET RID OF YOUR NEWEST SUPERVISOR , OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP LOSING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

198 Other Employee Reviews for RealPage (View Most Recent)

Getting outside of the box

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage

Pros

RealPage is taking business tools to a new level. It's a great place to work if you like innovation and want to get outside of the box.

Cons

RealPage is not a good place for 9-to-5ers. It is more like a breeding ground for over-achievers. Most of the people who join RealPage do so because someone they know works here. When everyone knows everyone it is more like a professional spots team than a job. Everyone is expected to be the best at what they do.

Share the load. There are more than a thousand RealPagers on the team that want the ball. Give me the ball!

antique technologies, incapable IT support

Current Employee - Developer III  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Developer III in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage

Pros

They were hiring during recession,

Cons

lots of internal politics .... frustration amongst employees because of that

clean up the act before it gets too late

There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!