RealPage
www.realpage.com Carrollton, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

This place is a horrible place to work!!!

Call Center Crossfire (Former Employee)
Carrollton, TX

ProsThere are really no pros, well i guess it would be getting a hour lunch break...thats a pro

ConsThe supervisor that i had was ridiculus!!!!!! I wont mention the name but you may be able to figure out whom i am talking about since it was told to me when i first went HER pod.. Its like she would find reason to not give hundreds, you could have a perfect call and get the appointment and she would find some reason to not give a 100 and then wonder why her team is always on the bottom of QA scores, i dont like the one on one things it totally ridiculous, you feel like you are in grade school.
Everyone just speads their sickness around the pods because God for bid if you call in you are fierd the next day you come in, i was not fierd by the way i quit.
Real Page will say that they want you to be yourself on the phones but if you dont say this and that you are counted off for it, so no you can not be yourself.
You have alot of management walking around doing absolutley nothing , thinkin they are funny but really just talking very loud so that we were not able to concentrate on our calls .
 Being timed on you breaks for 15 minutes and God forbid if you go over 15 minutes you are counted off on your ATS scores
It was juat all too much for someone that has always been a spervisor and not used to being treated like you are 10 years old.
The wer 13 people in my traing class and you know how many are left now ......3
That should tell you something!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementGET RID OF YOUR NEWEST SUPERVISOR , OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP LOSING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting outside of the box

I have been working at RealPage

Pros: RealPage is taking business tools to a new level. It's a great place… Cons: RealPage is not a good place for 9-to-5ers. It is more like a breeding ground for over-achievers. Most of the people who join RealPage do… Advice to Senior Management: Share the load. There are more than a thousand RealPagers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

antique technologies, incapable IT support

Developer III (Current Employee)

I have been working at RealPage

Pros: They were hiring during recession, Cons: lots of internal politics .... frustration amongst employees because of… Advice to Senior Management: clean up the act before it gets too late More
There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealPage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn. All reviews posted anonymously by RealPage employees.