There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

Sales company not a Software company...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I worked at RealPage

Pros

Decent location of office if needing to travel from North Dallas, Frisco or Plano area. If you like busy work there will be plenty with the amount of poorly written cobbled together software. So much buggy integration between aqcuired companies that good developers will have an infinite amount of work trying to untangle, providing some job security.

Cons

This is a sweat shop for developers. They care about selling before anyhting else. Frequently promising customers solutions that don't exist and never follow through. Pay is all over the board with terrible people making more than good. Frequent beligerent vocabulary used in meetings by executives/management. Rewards are given to people who are frequently treat their teams the worst. It is a get your numbers no matter who you step on kind of place. Terrible leadership and even worse communication between the product groups. Company has a ton of debt and poorly retains good talent.

A serious look at the balance between the quantity of development and the quality of development of the software needs to happen. I have never seen a more disrepectfull and vulgar senior management team in a company who is trying to be legititmate. Please take an objective look at yourselves.

199 Other Employee Reviews for RealPage (View Most Recent)

This place is a horrible place to work!!!

Former Employee - Call Center Crossfire  in  Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Call Center Crossfire in Carrollton, TX

I worked at RealPage

Pros

There are really no pros, well i guess it would be getting a hour lunch break...thats a pro

Cons

The supervisor that i had was ridiculus!!!!!! I wont mention the name but you may be able to figure out whom i am talking about since it was told to me when i first went HER pod.. Its like she would find reason to not give hundreds, you could have a perfect call and get the appointment and she would find some reason to not give a 100 and then wonder why her team is always on the bottom of QA scores, i dont like the one on one things it totally ridiculous, you feel like you are in grade school.
    Everyone just speads their sickness around the pods because God for bid if you call in you are fierd the next day you come in, i was not fierd by the way i quit.
    Real Page will say that they want you to be yourself on the phones but if you dont say this and that you are counted off for it, so no you can not be yourself.
    You have alot of management walking around doing absolutley nothing , thinkin they are funny but really just talking very loud so that we were not able to concentrate on our calls .
     Being timed on you breaks for 15 minutes and God forbid if you go over 15 minutes you are counted off on your ATS scores
    It was juat all too much for someone that has always been a spervisor and not used to being treated like you are 10 years old.
    The wer 13 people in my traing class and you know how many are left now ......3
    That should tell you something!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET RID OF YOUR NEWEST SUPERVISOR , OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP LOSING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting outside of the box

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage

Pros

RealPage is taking business tools to a new level. It's a great place to work if you like innovation and want to get outside of the box.

Cons

RealPage is not a good place for 9-to-5ers. It is more like a breeding ground for over-achievers. Most of the people who join RealPage do so because someone they know works here. When everyone knows everyone it is more like a professional spots team than a job. Everyone is expected to be the best at what they do.

Share the load. There are more than a thousand RealPagers on the team that want the ball. Give me the ball!

There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!