RealPage

www.realpage.com

Sales company not a Software company...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsDecent location of office if needing to travel from North Dallas, Frisco or Plano area. If you like busy work there will be plenty with the amount of poorly written cobbled together software. So much buggy integration between aqcuired companies that good developers will have an infinite amount of work trying to untangle, providing some job security.

ConsThis is a sweat shop for developers. They care about selling before anyhting else. Frequently promising customers solutions that don't exist and never follow through. Pay is all over the board with terrible people making more than good. Frequent beligerent vocabulary used in meetings by executives/management. Rewards are given to people who are frequently treat their teams the worst. It is a get your numbers no matter who you step on kind of place. Terrible leadership and even worse communication between the product groups. Company has a ton of debt and poorly retains good talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementA serious look at the balance between the quantity of development and the quality of development of the software needs to happen. I have never seen a more disrepectfull and vulgar senior management team in a company who is trying to be legititmate. Please take an objective look at yourselves.

This place is a horrible place to work!!!

Call Center Crossfire (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX

I worked at RealPage

Pros: There are really no pros, well i guess it would… Cons: The supervisor that i had was ridiculus!!!!!! I wont mention the name but you may be able to figure out whom i am talking about… Advice to Senior Management: GET RID OF YOUR NEWEST SUPERVISOR , OR YOU WILL… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Getting outside of the box

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX

I have been working at RealPage

Pros: RealPage is taking business tools to a new level. It's a great place… Cons: RealPage is not a good place for 9-to-5ers. It is more like a breeding ground for over-achievers. Most of the people who join RealPage do… Advice to Senior Management: Share the load. There are more than a thousand RealPagers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!