RealPage
www.realpage.com Carrollton, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Multiple growth opportunities

Carrollton, TX

ProsI have been able to work on many different projects in the last few years, seeing almost all of them to completion. Love the challenge of the workplace.

ConsFast moving company with high degree of change required to support multiple acquisitions and multiple markets. Customer focused service model can have lifestyle implications.

Awful, horrible, would never recommend

Awful Place to Work (Former Employee)

I worked at RealPage

Pros: Cubes are large and have sliding doors Relaxed dress code Salary was… Cons: -"Good ol' boys club" is the best way to describe management -Management is demeaning and plays favorites -Management does not understand the term "soft skills" -Not flexible with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sales company not a Software company...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at RealPage

Pros: Decent location of office if needing to travel from North Dallas, Frisco or Plano area. If you like busy work there will be plenty with… Cons: This is a sweat shop for developers. They care about selling before anyhting else. Frequently promising customers solutions that don't exist and never follow through.… Advice to Senior Management: A serious look at the balance between the quantity of development and the quality of development of the software needs to happen. I have never… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealPage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn. All reviews posted anonymously by RealPage employees.