There are newer employer reviews for Realogy

I hope we don't go bankrupt.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Realogy

Pros

It's a job in a time when jobs are hard to come by. Hopefully it will stay that way long enough for the rest of the job market to recover.

Cons

There is no 401k matching. Other benefits have slowly been whittled away over the last few years. Bonuses are a figment of your imagination unless you're a coveted sales manager or top level executive. Many realtors act like spoiled children and throw tantrums when they don't get their way. They're like regular sales people turned up to eleven.

Operate like it's one company rather than 20 small ones.

68 Other Employee Reviews for Realogy (View Most Recent)

Great selory... BUT HOW LONG YOUR JOB LAST!!!!

Former Employee - Senior Developer  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Developer in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at Realogy

Pros

I belong to technology field; and Realogy have good reputation for technical innovations..
    Also, they would pay you THE BEST in the market.
    and if you are working on Corporate Center, you will love the atmosphere and amenities they provide...
    over all it gives you feel of working in luxurious environment :-)

Cons

As I said, they pay you the best; It's a lot more then what the position deserves... the point is, they SPEND INSENSIBLY!!!! They were in boom when Realestate was in boom, but, they have fallen on their face as the realestate came down.. and THESE INSENSIBLE EXPENSIS WILL let them down even further

BE SINSIBLE

Richard Smith has run this company into the GROUND!

Former Employee - Regional Vice President  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Former Employee - Regional Vice President in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at Realogy

Pros

Used to be a place where if you performed you made great money. If you didn't you did not stay long. Had years where you could make great money when you surpassed your goals.

Cons

Company lost its way. Focussed to much on its money losing company owned locations and squeezed the life out of its Franchise Operations. No wonder the franchisees don't have the tools to make it thru this downturn when 75 cents of every dollar they brought in in royalties became gross profit. In essence Richard Smith and his dominions have killed the proverbial Golden Goose.

Break yourself apart and sell yourself to ownership that actually care about their employees and franchisees.

There are newer employer reviews for Realogy

Worked for Realogy? Contribute to the Community!