Realogy

There are newer employer reviews for Realogy

Awesome company!

Current Employee - Manager SEC Reporting in Madison, NJ
Current Employee - Manager SEC Reporting in Madison, NJ

I have been working at Realogy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are a bunch of small added bonuses in the NJ building. Such as a gym (only $20 a month with live classes), a nurse in the building, dry cleaning pick up and drop off in building, shoe shiner comes in once a week, 3 half day Fridays in the summer, usually close early the day before a holiday, there is a chiropractor twice a week and massages from a local spa once a week. They also have affinity groups for just about anything you are interested in. Maybe it's to give back to the community (Realogy cares) or better yourself (toastmasters).

Cons

Traffic around the NJ office can get bad. Some departments are not open to flex time schedules and working from home.

65 Other Employee Reviews for Realogy (View Most Recent)

No doubt i was miserable there but after leaving there i did miss getting stabbed in the back...NOTTT!!!

Former Employee - My Job Title Undefined the Title I Was Given By the Comany in Madison, NJ

I worked at Realogy full-time

Pros

no work life balance - you basically become their prisoner, compensation really SUCKS!!! No opportunity for growth or advancement unless you become a sucker and suck up to senior management all day long...maybe just maybe then you'll get the opportunity to become a manager - no appreciation of hard work, dedication or high level of education achieved/attainted - Sucking up and becoming a part of the "high schoolish" club/click in each dept. has formed will get you far GUARANTEED!!!

Cons

Everything especially senior management - senior management not professional enough to be in the position to lead. All the good and hardworking people either get fired or end up leaving on their own because of the lack of appreciation of hard work!

no advice can help senior management at this point, its too late...if the internal staff there cant make a difference and change their ways after making several suggestions to HR by everyone and the department what advice can I possibly give now that will be helpful since im no longer an employee (THANKFULLY, count my blessing everyday).

Specialist

Current Employee - Specialist in Madison, NJ
    Current Employee - Specialist in Madison, NJ

I have been working at Realogy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good vacation policy
    Benefits are affordable
    Opportunity to participate in volunteer committees

Cons

Low pay
    Work-load is unrealistic
    Few opportunities for advancement

Upper management is out of touch
    Sr. management only seems to care about themselves

There are newer employer reviews for Realogy