There are newer employer reviews for Realogy

No doubt i was miserable there but after leaving there i did miss getting stabbed in the back...NOTTT!!!

Former Employee - My Job Title Undefined the Title I Was Given By the Comany in Madison, NJ

I worked at Realogy full-time

Pros

no work life balance - you basically become their prisoner, compensation really SUCKS!!! No opportunity for growth or advancement unless you become a sucker and suck up to senior management all day long...maybe just maybe then you'll get the opportunity to become a manager - no appreciation of hard work, dedication or high level of education achieved/attainted - Sucking up and becoming a part of the "high schoolish" club/click in each dept. has formed will get you far GUARANTEED!!!

Cons

Everything especially senior management - senior management not professional enough to be in the position to lead. All the good and hardworking people either get fired or end up leaving on their own because of the lack of appreciation of hard work!

no advice can help senior management at this point, its too late...if the internal staff there cant make a difference and change their ways after making several suggestions to HR by everyone and the department what advice can I possibly give now that will be helpful since im no longer an employee (THANKFULLY, count my blessing everyday).

65 Other Employee Reviews for Realogy (View Most Recent)

Specialist

Current Employee - Specialist in Madison, NJ
    Current Employee - Specialist in Madison, NJ

I have been working at Realogy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good vacation policy
    Benefits are affordable
    Opportunity to participate in volunteer committees

Cons

Low pay
    Work-load is unrealistic
    Few opportunities for advancement

Upper management is out of touch
    Sr. management only seems to care about themselves

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Realogy full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I chose Realogy because of the the company culture and their commitment to their employees. This company believes in developing their employees fullest potential and provides in-house and web-based training as well as discounts with online universities. Their overall benefits package is incredible and includes 401K, vacation and several very affordable options for health care. They believe in giving back to the community and support various non-profits both locally and nationally.

Cons

I work from home - which I love. The only negative I can think of for my position is that I don't have the opportunity to interact with co-workers or team members in an office on a day to day basis. Which really isn't a bad thing.

There are newer employer reviews for Realogy