There are newer employer reviews for Realogy

Coldwell Banker owned by Realogy

Current Employee - Listing Coordinator in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Listing Coordinator in Irving, TX

I have been working at Realogy

Pros

Benefits for an hourly employee.

Cons

I worked for real estate companies for 10 years in Washington State making more money than I'm currently being paid by the #1 Coldwell Banker (the last 3 years in a row) office I work for. Within the last 24 hours I was given my review which consisted of a piece of paper that showed my 2.25% pay increase. The Branch Manager never addressed the required review form I spent 2 days working on. Management ignores issues that are brought to their attention, they are only concerned about "what the agents are talking about".

The 12.47/hour (by the way, the 0.47 is the raise I was given for an "Exceed Expectations" comment on the pay rate increase) I'm being paid isn't enough for me to jeapordize any relationship I've developed with 75 agents.

If you're looking for an hourly job, a Realogy company is not a good choice. Now I understand why some of our long-term agents are very disappointed with Coldwell Banker.

Management keeps implementing programs with deadlines to be met - pay your admins for the job they do and the abuse they take from real estate agents.

65 Other Employee Reviews for Realogy (View Most Recent)

I hope we don't go bankrupt.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Realogy

Pros

It's a job in a time when jobs are hard to come by. Hopefully it will stay that way long enough for the rest of the job market to recover.

Cons

There is no 401k matching. Other benefits have slowly been whittled away over the last few years. Bonuses are a figment of your imagination unless you're a coveted sales manager or top level executive. Many realtors act like spoiled children and throw tantrums when they don't get their way. They're like regular sales people turned up to eleven.

Operate like it's one company rather than 20 small ones.

Great selory... BUT HOW LONG YOUR JOB LAST!!!!

Former Employee - Senior Developer in Parsippany, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Developer in Parsippany, NJ

I worked at Realogy

Pros

I belong to technology field; and Realogy have good reputation for technical innovations..
    Also, they would pay you THE BEST in the market.
    and if you are working on Corporate Center, you will love the atmosphere and amenities they provide...
    over all it gives you feel of working in luxurious environment :-)

Cons

As I said, they pay you the best; It's a lot more then what the position deserves... the point is, they SPEND INSENSIBLY!!!! They were in boom when Realestate was in boom, but, they have fallen on their face as the realestate came down.. and THESE INSENSIBLE EXPENSIS WILL let them down even further

BE SINSIBLE