Rearden Commerce

www.reardencommerce.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rearden Commerce

Amazing people, amazing opportunities!

Current Employee - Market Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Market Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Rearden Commerce full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This organization creates great incentives. It is fun to work here! As a sales professional for quite some time, I am impressed with the incredible integrity, forward-thinking of the entire organization and a management team that cares.

This company promotes from within. From the start they only hire people of substance.

The work environment provides newly remodeled office with covered parking. Those are only a few of the benefits provided in the physical environment. The benefits and pay are very good for a sales position in the Valley.

Cons

As of yet, haven't discovered one!

Keep up the great work - you are doing it right!

136 Other Employee Reviews for Rearden Commerce (View Most Recent)

Good intentions gone astray.

Current Employee - Manager in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Rearden Commerce full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Rearden has many educated, highly skilled and passionate people who want to see the company succeed. The people make the company.

Cons

There has been a fair amount of executive turnover making the path to success challenging. There have also been a few changes in corporate direction in the past couple of years again making it challenging in the workplace.

Look and listen. There are great people working at Rearden who have expertise and knowledge and can help take the company to the next level.

Great engineers & workers ... good connections

Current Employee - Manager in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Rearden Commerce full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great people that I work with on a daily basis, very dedicated, care about what we do. team-work amongst engineers is good. The recent lay-off of about 100 people has brought more focus to our vision. Sad on both sides in that regard.

My immediate management has been great to provide some direction for me personally and truly care.

I've learned more in this job that in any other job I've had in my career and the teams that I worked with were always willing to share information with me to expand and grow my knowledge.

Processes are a bit chaotic, but those are the kinds of environments where you can learn a ton so this is a bit of a pro and a con.

Cons

priorities shift quite a bit. There are a few toxic personalities that impact productivity. There are also some folks who have control ego issues. This is probably true anywhere you work.

I've lost faith that the business can make it without another large lay-off, unless some major miracle happens.

The technology platform is hard to maintain with so much legacy code.

CEO has absolutely no credibility with anyone internally. He should turn off the operational control to someone capable of running and organization and stick to bringing in deals.

CEO should just do sales and turn over operations to someone who is stable.

There are newer employer reviews for Rearden Commerce