Amazing people, amazing opportunities!

Current Employee - Market Specialist  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Market Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Rearden Commerce full-time for less than a year

Pros

This organization creates great incentives. It is fun to work here! As a sales professional for quite some time, I am impressed with the incredible integrity, forward-thinking of the entire organization and a management team that cares.

This company promotes from within. From the start they only hire people of substance.

The work environment provides newly remodeled office with covered parking. Those are only a few of the benefits provided in the physical environment. The benefits and pay are very good for a sales position in the Valley.

Cons

As of yet, haven't discovered one!

Keep up the great work - you are doing it right!

Other Reviews for Rearden Commerce

Great engineers & workers ... good connections

Current Employee - Manager  in  Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Rearden Commerce full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great people that I work with on a daily basis, very dedicated, care about what we do. team-work amongst engineers is good. The recent lay-off of about 100 people has brought more focus to our vision. Sad on both sides in that regard.

My immediate management has been great to provide some direction for me personally and truly care.

I've learned more in this job that in any other job I've had in my career and the teams that I worked with were always willing to share information with me to expand and grow my knowledge.

Processes are a bit chaotic, but those are the kinds of environments where you can learn a ton so this is a bit of a pro and a con.

Cons

priorities shift quite a bit. There are a few toxic personalities that impact productivity. There are also some folks who have control ego issues. This is probably true anywhere you work.

I've lost faith that the business can make it without another large lay-off, unless some major miracle happens.

The technology platform is hard to maintain with so much legacy code.

CEO has absolutely no credibility with anyone internally. He should turn off the operational control to someone capable of running and organization and stick to bringing in deals.

CEO should just do sales and turn over operations to someone who is stable.

So far, I am amazed at the professionalism and culture of this office.

Current Employee - Market Specialist  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Market Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Rearden Commerce full-time for less than a year

Pros

I must say after 15 years of owning and operating my own businesses in the Pacific NW, the only reason I accepted the position was because of the great interviewer and his absolutely amazing interview process. I just stared a couple of weeks ago and like going to work! After his intensive training, which I must say was not the typical look at this, do this type of junk most people teach. I got to understand his passion for what drives him and the team. He focused more on the "why" we do what we do. This is so crucial to building a successful, long lasting company. Most people just don't get that. No, he did not tell me exactly what to say on the phone but what he taught me is much more, like how to be real with our clients. I have always been the one teaching and his training was so refreshing and inspiring. I cannot say enough about the way they are conducting business here and I would recommend anyone to work here. Oh and the sales leaders are there for you, willing to help all day! If you want to feel good about what you do and make a difference, come work here. If you want to just sit on your a** and collect a check, I suggest you go somewhere else.

Cons

So far, I have not seen any myself.

Continue to be active throughout the career of the team, you really do make a positive impact on us.

There are newer employer reviews for Rearden Commerce.

Worked for Rearden Commerce? Contribute to the Community!