Rearden Commerce
www.reardencommerce.com Foster City, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Amazing people, amazing opportunities!

Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThis organization creates great incentives. It is fun to work here! As a sales professional for quite some time, I am impressed with the incredible integrity, forward-thinking of the entire organization and a management team that cares.

This company promotes from within. From the start they only hire people of substance.

The work environment provides newly remodeled office with covered parking. Those are only a few of the benefits provided in the physical environment. The benefits and pay are very good for a sales position in the Valley.

ConsAs of yet, haven't discovered one!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work - you are doing it right!

So far, I am amazed at the professionalism and culture of this office.

I have been working at Rearden Commerce full-time for less than a year

Pros: I must say after 15 years of owning and operating my own businesses in the Pacific NW, the only reason I accepted the position was… Cons: So far, I have not seen any myself. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to be active throughout the career of the team,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Run, don't wak but run away

I have been working at Rearden Commerce full-time for less than a year

Pros: They do such a good sales job in the interview that you feel you have found your homme and this does bring in a very… Cons: The worst management I have ever seen. It is the only few people that have made it past a year with the compaany. Despite management telling… Advice to Senior Management: Wow..where to start. Stop lying to people about what the job is and what the environment is. You are fippidly messing with peoples lives. Some people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rearden Commerce.

Worked for Rearden Commerce? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rearden Commerce reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rearden Commerce CEO Patrick W. Grady. All reviews posted anonymously by Rearden Commerce employees.