There are newer employer reviews for Recall Corporation

Great people, great benefits, and great opportunities for sharp, inventive, and motivated people.

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company is constantly striving to get a solid people strategy in place to retain, motivate, educate, and reward its employee base. The industry is dynamic so there is always something new to learn which in turn keeps new positions popping up across the company. Having been with the company 5+ years I have moved through several departments (by choice), so there is a lot of flexibility to steer your career in the direction you want to take it.

Cons

Company did have a period of instability prior to the current Americas President's tenure. That period was filled with annual re-orgs and a lot of employee uncertainty. Recall is owned by an Australian holding company and is the one company in their portfolio that doesn't quite fit, so there is the possibility down the road of Recall being sold and the issues of how a new ownership structure would affect the job security across the business.

Keep doing what you're doing. Employee engagement appears to be much higher than 5 years ago and the direction of the company is one that employees believe is a winning strategy for growing Recall into the industry leader in the next 5-10 years.

112 Other Employee Reviews for Recall Corporation (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Account Manager in Medley, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Medley, FL

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Having worked in a high turnover field for the past 7 years, I'm proud to work for a company that values employees and their contributions and cares about their long-term success. Most of my colleagues have been here 10+ years and the company builds a path towards development and progression.

Cons

While it may be considered a con that your commission is paid out over 12 months, it's also beneficial as it helps keep a more consistent paycheck in your pocket each month

Exciting time to work at Recall !

Current Employee - Digital Solution Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Digital Solution Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My experience at Recall has been phenomenal. The team I work with is comprised of the best and brightest in the industry, and has without a doubt enhanced my personal skill set. Hard work that goes above and beyond the norm is recognized and rewarded on a consistent basis - more so than in any other company I have worked with in the past.

Cons

With any company, there is always room for improvement. When it comes to Recall, the pros far outweigh any cons. The leadership team has set a clear direction for the company, and I can see very positive momentum.

Stay the course with the vision that has been set, and keep investing in the future of Recall.

There are newer employer reviews for Recall Corporation