RecoverCare
recovercare.com Louisville, KY 150 to 499 Employees

It changed from Bad to Worse in a really short amount of time.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bensalem, PA

I worked at RecoverCare

ProsIf you are a direct-hire there is a chance you can move on up.
Loved the management there until a new person was brought in to screw everything up really fast.

ConsEven if you demonstrated and provided huge value to the company over the years there is no guarantee or there is a very low chance that you will be retained.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would advise the senior management to really think out and implement processes for doing all of the repetitive tasks that you are hit with. It felt like the company is really struggling to get a handle on things that seemed really overwhelming.

Treat employees poorly and customers suffer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bensalem, PA

I worked at RecoverCare

Pros: Potential to help sick and debilitated people heal. Cons: Regional management overworks operations employees and forces them to risk injury and cut corners to service customers. Work load simply dumped on technicians. … Advice to Senior Management: Upper management needs to talk to front line employees directly to get true picture of what is going on at the branch level. Regional… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Just Horrible

DME Tech (Former Employee)

I worked at RecoverCare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits are okay, you have to pay for them... Free… Cons: Horrible Management, no raise in 2.5 years... Overwork of front line employees, (ie delivery drivers )and no input or… Advice to Senior Management: Get a handle on managing a company full of great people. You laid off myself and many others and I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RecoverCare.

Worked for RecoverCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RecoverCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RecoverCare CEO Mary Zappone. All reviews posted anonymously by RecoverCare employees.