RecruitMilitary

www.recruitmilitary.com
  www.recruitmilitary.com
There are newer employer reviews for RecruitMilitary

Not just a job, it's a big family

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Staten Island, NY
Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Staten Island, NY

I have been working at RecruitMilitary full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Nice people, great mission, understanding leadership team.

Cons

Like any company, occasionally we get a bad apple. The great thing is that we're still small enough to spot bad apples pretty quickly.

Stay on course!! Keep doing all the great things that make us special.

13 Other Employee Reviews for RecruitMilitary (View Most Recent)

A Great Company, and an Extremely Rewarding Employment Experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, OH

I worked at RecruitMilitary full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

RecruitMilitary is a great company - it has a meaningful mission, a fantastic management team, a smart model, and a vast market for further growth. The management team is constantly improving its model and retooling its go-to-market strategy based on marketplace dynamics.

Like every great company, RecruitMilitary has high standards for its employees. The culture is one that rewards high performance, drive, and initiative. If you have high personal standards and are looking for an environment that offers fulfillment based on meeting goals, high achievement, and conquering obstacles, then this is the place to work. If you require hand holding, then this will not be the right culture for you.

Cons

The company has none. The niche has one - and that is an entitlement standard. While every veteran deserves gratitude for service and sacrifice, not every veteran is entitled to employment rewards beyond their contribution. The military has some of the highest performing individuals in the world, yet it also has some marginal performers, and those marginal performers should not be handed richly rewarding civilian employment opportunities purely based on their veteran status.

Stay the course! You are doing important work, and you are doing an outstanding job.

Very professional organization. Well organized. They do a good job of connecting Employers with military and veterans

Current Employee - Account Executive in Loveland, OH
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Loveland, OH

I have been working at RecruitMilitary

Pros

I expected most companies that Recruit Military contacts to attend it's job fairs and post job openings on it's website to be receptive and respectful and they are. Very niche company that gets good results.

Cons

I wish Recruit Military would provide more initial training but if you know what you are doing and can be an independent thinker you can do well.

Provide a little more training before you put people on the phone to contact employers. Overall though, this is a company that's got it going on!

There are newer employer reviews for RecruitMilitary