There are newer employer reviews for Red Bricks Media

Good place to work overall and learn the ins and outs of digital marketing.

I have been working at Red Bricks Media

Pros

Get access to the newest trends in marketing. Amazing work environment and teams.

Cons

There have been some management changes that made things a bit difficult at times.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Fast-paced, learn-as-you-go environment that is brimming with extremely talented and hard-working employees.

I have been working at Red Bricks Media

Pros

I really enjoy everyone I work with, not only as fellow employees but good friends - my peers are extremely smart, capable, proactive and fun. Within my proper team, my direct superior is, to say the least, amazing. He not only effectively manages my team and our assortment of clients, but genuinely cares about the advancement of our professional careers.

My day-to-day work is interesting, rarely monotonous and ahead of the curve. My team is constantly implementing new strategies and products that other agencies are not yet doing, which keeps my work fresh. I find that I'm constantly learning and don't see myself in a position where I would ever get bored.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but true to agency fashion, our company is extremely fast-paced and not for the weak of heart. There is huge opportunity if you're willing to put in long hours and push yourself; however, this company is not for those looking for a traditional nine to five. In order to succeed, you must be proactive, quick-to-learn, able to prioritize and an effective project manager.

Great environment & people, but meager pay & no real opp for advancement. Good for those fresh from college.

Former Employee - Campaigns Operations Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Campaigns Operations Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Red Bricks Media

Pros

Management tries very hard to make it a fun working environment, and they often succeed. The relationships you create there are awesome and you keep them long after you leave.

Cons

You get stuck without realizing it. You should plan on leaving within 2 years after getting some experience under your belt. The pay is typical to a startup.

Advice to Management

Ed Kim was a great CEO, you should have kept him around and not entertained ideas of selling. It broke down the entire team.