Red Bricks Media

www.redbricksmedia.com
  www.redbricksmedia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Red Bricks Media

Great opportunity to learn and practice all types of digital marketing

Former Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Red Bricks Media

Pros

- Talented & dedicated colleagues that are always willing to help
- Suitable environment for motivated self-starters (those that require hand-holding should stay away)
- Approachable management team
- Desire to be the best
- Friendly and fun culture
- Flexible work arrangements

Cons

- Top heavy and not enough staff to execute
- Long hours, unattractive incentives
- Lack of investment in both software & hardware technology

- Tackle operational efficiencies and retention rate, as well as performance on existing accounts (vs. being too sales-focused). Only then will the agency enjoy sustainable growth.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Red Bricks Media (View Most Recent)

Red Bricks Media gave me the opportunity to practice best of breed digital marketing.

Former Employee - Client Services Director in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Client Services Director in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Red Bricks Media

Pros

- People are smart, tireless, sharing
    - Desire to be the Best Digital Agency around
    - Great client base
    - Opportunity for Professional Growth (was promoted 4 times in 4 years)
    - Convenient SOMA Location
    - Flexible Work Arrangements

Cons

Red Bricks Media is a fast-paced, sometimes scrappy environment. Those that enjoy the pace of a start-up will thrive here. Those looking for a big company feel will likely do better elsewhere.

Fast-paced, learn-as-you-go environment that is brimming with extremely talented and hard-working employees.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Red Bricks Media

Pros

I really enjoy everyone I work with, not only as fellow employees but good friends - my peers are extremely smart, capable, proactive and fun. Within my proper team, my direct superior is, to say the least, amazing. He not only effectively manages my team and our assortment of clients, but genuinely cares about the advancement of our professional careers.

My day-to-day work is interesting, rarely monotonous and ahead of the curve. My team is constantly implementing new strategies and products that other agencies are not yet doing, which keeps my work fresh. I find that I'm constantly learning and don't see myself in a position where I would ever get bored.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but true to agency fashion, our company is extremely fast-paced and not for the weak of heart. There is huge opportunity if you're willing to put in long hours and push yourself; however, this company is not for those looking for a traditional nine to five. In order to succeed, you must be proactive, quick-to-learn, able to prioritize and an effective project manager.

There are newer employer reviews for Red Bricks Media