Red Bricks Media
www.redbricksmedia.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Great place to learn a wide variety of marketing skills & launch your career

Marketing Strategist (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsRBM is a very young company, which makes it a great place to learn new skills, meet life-long mentors, and make friends. In my experience it has been a very nurturing environment where it's okay to make mistakes, ask a lot of questions, and take on a lot of responsibility. Because the company is so small, you have the opportunity to do things you'd never get to do at bigger companies, like become client-facing and start making real strategy decisions while you're still "entry" level.

ConsThe company has undergone many drastic changes over the past few years. If you prefer a steady, stable work environment, you'll be uncomfortable here. While I've had a good experience here, I know many of my coworkers have not, for one reason or another. The turnover rate is pretty high.

Ideal environment for proactive & passionate go-getters who are enticed by great autonomy and increased responsibilities

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Red Bricks Media full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The greatest pro is the growth opportunities within this organization. People are rewarded for their contribution with exciting new roles and projects. You have the… Cons: RBM is a smaller agency and very fast-paced. If you're… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to the executive team is to continue to voice the organization's objectives. They… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun environment, great for self starters.

I have been working at Red Bricks Media for more than a year

Pros: If you are a self-starter and need little supervision, this is a great place to work. The people are young and… Cons: Cap on salary advancements. Senior management lacks leadership. Inconsistent morale… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Red Bricks Media.

Worked for Red Bricks Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Bricks Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Red Bricks Media CEO Kirstin Falk. All reviews posted anonymously by Red Bricks Media employees.