Red Bricks Media

www.redbricksmedia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Red Bricks Media

Great place to learn a wide variety of marketing skills & launch your career

Current Employee - Marketing Strategist in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Strategist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Red Bricks Media full-time (more than a year)

Pros

RBM is a very young company, which makes it a great place to learn new skills, meet life-long mentors, and make friends. In my experience it has been a very nurturing environment where it's okay to make mistakes, ask a lot of questions, and take on a lot of responsibility. Because the company is so small, you have the opportunity to do things you'd never get to do at bigger companies, like become client-facing and start making real strategy decisions while you're still "entry" level.

Cons

The company has undergone many drastic changes over the past few years. If you prefer a steady, stable work environment, you'll be uncomfortable here. While I've had a good experience here, I know many of my coworkers have not, for one reason or another. The turnover rate is pretty high.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Red Bricks Media (View Most Recent)

Ideal environment for proactive & passionate go-getters who are enticed by great autonomy and increased responsibilities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Red Bricks Media full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The greatest pro is the growth opportunities within this organization. People are rewarded for their contribution with exciting new roles and projects. You have the ability to design your career here. The people are also one of the most amazing sets of individuals I've ever had the chance to work alongside with.

Cons

RBM is a smaller agency and very fast-paced. If you're looking for a 9-5, this isn't it.

My advice to the executive team is to continue to voice the organization's objectives. They have been making strides in doing so and continuing the momentum will be beneficial for all.

What a disappointment

I have been working at Red Bricks Media full-time

Pros

Can't think of any, but if I have to come up with some, the office is in the city (close to civic). Some people do work hard and try to get things done. You get 15% off from the pizza shop downstairs.

Cons

RBM is the worst place I've worked in my life. The senior management is incompetent and selfish. A third of the people on their leadership page are not even there anymore. RBM portrays itself as marketing technologist but there is no marketing expert nor technology leader. They don't know what they are doing. Their benefits are horrible - low salary, long working hours, no 401k match, high-cost medical&dental coverage w/60day waiting period. Their financial situation is questionable after multiple project failure. Don't work there.

Stop padding your company portfolio. Pay market rate for qualified people before it's too late.

There are newer employer reviews for Red Bricks Media