There are newer employer reviews for Red Bull North America

The culture is fun, but there isn't a work life balance

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Red Bull North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is good not great. Benefits are top notch, and the culture is definitely a plus. You get to work with different people from different walks of life and it's very inclusive. There are also great career opportunities if you're willing to work for them.

Cons

There is a lack of work life balance. There are opportunities to better the bonus structure. We represent a premium brand, but that will sometimes cause us to be too proud to go a different path.

110 Other Employee Reviews for Red Bull North America (View Most Recent)

Working for Red Bull is exhilarating, challenging, and fun.

Former Employee - Student Brand Manager  in  Ames, IA
    Former Employee - Student Brand Manager in Ames, IA

I worked at Red Bull North America part-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome company and people within. Benefits include: Free Red Bull, access to thousands of resources, and a solid resume builder.

Cons

Tough to make it to the next level. The job is an all day, everyday deal, it becomes part of your life. I believe pay should be more.

consider raising the pay a bit. Also, getting SBMs involved with more travel.

My Best Job Ever!!

Former Employee - Office Manager  in  Williamsville, NY
    Former Employee - Office Manager in Williamsville, NY

I worked at Red Bull North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Red Bull was the very best job I ever had! They hosted quarterly regional meetings which all staff were encouraged to attend. They also offered flexible schedules, great benefits (they paid employee health in insurance 100%) and fantastic company events.

Cons

The downside for me was the distance I had to travel as it was an hour commute each way every day. The company grew too fast to for management to keep up with. The rate of growth made it impossible for them to manage the various business units they had which resulted in consolidating the business units to central areas.

My only advice to management would be to pay closer attention to budgets. The various events were famous for going over budget when they could have been completed spending much less money.

There are newer employer reviews for Red Bull North America

Worked for Red Bull North America? Contribute to the Community!