There are newer employer reviews for Red Bull

Wave goodbye to work-life balance.

Former Employee - Team Manager  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Team Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Red Bull

Pros

Private company that loves to spend money on great ideas, best place to work if you value marketing, work is more fun than most things you'll do in your personal life, laid back company that gets work done, work hard/play harder, the best idea wins.

Cons

The culture of the company is to work 60+ hour work weeks because, well, you work for an energy drink.
Disorganized when it comes to career development and advancement. There is little that has been developed by the HR side of things to develop current employees and take them to where they want to be in their career.
Upward growth isn't very possible.

There was recent change, bringing in a new North American CEO from Europe, and that was a much needed change. However, mid-level management in the field is old, antiquated and past their prime. New fresh ideas need to be brought in.
Develop your people in their careers even if it is not a promotion. They want to learn and ready themselves for the next step.

112 Other Employee Reviews for Red Bull (View Most Recent)

If you love free red bull... come fly with us

Former Employee - Team Manager  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Team Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Red Bull

Pros

Free red bull! Relaxed culture. Lots of fun and exciting events like NASCAR, Flugtag, F1, soap box races which depending on your position, you may or may not get to work the events.

Can wear shorts and t shirts with nobody blinking an eye in a meeting. Everyone is always full of red bull so no excuse of tired, boring meetings.

Cons

Long hours, late nights, limited opportunity for advancement unless you are willing to put in years of service and relocate to wherever the next open position is.

More team building activities

Red Bull - We own you!...but we'll let you do some fun stuff every now and then.

Current Employee - Field Marketing Manager  in  Glen Arm, MD
    Current Employee - Field Marketing Manager in Glen Arm, MD

I have been working at Red Bull

Pros

Benefits and Perks. If you enjoy the lifestyle and are passionate about the kinds of things Red bull is involved in, You will enjoy the job. The day to day work of the job is incredible. I have had experiences with Red Bull that I never would have had anywhere else and will cherish that forever.

Cons

Sometimes the work / life balance is skewed to the work side. Everyone is field based, so creativity is a "you're on your own proposition".

Give FEEDBACK. Positive or negative and be open to managing up...we are in the field and know our markets. HQ does not.

There are newer employer reviews for Red Bull

Worked for Red Bull? Contribute to the Community!