Red Bull

www.redbull.com

Wave goodbye to work-life balance.

Team Manager (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsPrivate company that loves to spend money on great ideas, best place to work if you value marketing, work is more fun than most things you'll do in your personal life, laid back company that gets work done, work hard/play harder, the best idea wins.

ConsThe culture of the company is to work 60+ hour work weeks because, well, you work for an energy drink.
Disorganized when it comes to career development and advancement. There is little that has been developed by the HR side of things to develop current employees and take them to where they want to be in their career.
Upward growth isn't very possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere was recent change, bringing in a new North American CEO from Europe, and that was a much needed change. However, mid-level management in the field is old, antiquated and past their prime. New fresh ideas need to be brought in.
Develop your people in their careers even if it is not a promotion. They want to learn and ready themselves for the next step.

If you love free red bull... come fly with us

Team Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Red Bull

Pros: Free red bull! Relaxed culture. Lots of fun and exciting events like NASCAR, Flugtag, F1, soap box races which depending on your position,… Cons: Long hours, late nights, limited opportunity for advancement unless you are willing to… Advice to Senior Management: More team building activities No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Red Bull - We own you!...but we'll let you do some fun stuff every now and then.

Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Glen Arm, MD

I have been working at Red Bull

Pros: Benefits and Perks. If you enjoy the lifestyle and are passionate about the kinds of things Red bull is involved in, You will enjoy the… Cons: Sometimes the work / life balance is skewed to the work side.… Advice to Senior Management: Give FEEDBACK. Positive or negative and be open to managing up...we… More
There are newer reviews on Red Bull.

Worked for Red Bull? Contribute to the Community!