Red Bull

www.redbull.com

Great Brand, Questionable Job

Student Brand Manager (Former Employee)

Pros-Red Bull has one of the strongest brand identities and marketing strategies, bar none. If you're in marketing, you want this company on your resume. You'll also learn a lot.

-Fun events, an emphasis on creativity and breaking the usual rules

-Free Red Bull = awesome!

Cons(Note that these cons are specific to being a student brand manager on a college campus)

-The rulebreaking spirit of Red Bull can also get its employees into trouble. They ask their reps to pull off questionable tasks that walk the line between legal and illegal. I almost got the cops called on me a few times for sneaking Red Bull branded stuff into places I shouldn't have.

- Support from HQ is limited. Small organizational structure, it's a 'do it yourself, don't screw up' attitude that not everyone enjoys.

- Limited room for advancement. Again, small hierarchy means you may get stuck in a grinding job without much of a pay bump to justify the hours. Student brand rep is a great flexible position, but past that, I'm not sure there are many.

had a good time there

Sales Trainee (Former Employee) Philadelphia, NY

I worked at Red Bull as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people where nice and very friendly the place stayed… Cons: Going in was a bit blind and I really didn't know to expect… Advice to Senior Management: Need professional performance and reliability people's daily Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One of the best work experiences of my career

General Counsel (Former Employee) Mooresville, NC

I worked at Red Bull full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fantastic and innovative company that is great to its employees (especially in salary and benefits) and has a great culture. Always… Cons: I was with one of the company's various sports teams, so not sure about working on the beverage side. Did not have any cons… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Red Bull.

Worked for Red Bull? Contribute to the Community!