There are newer employer reviews for Red Bull

Great Brand, Questionable Job

Former Employee - Student Brand Manager
Former Employee - Student Brand Manager

I worked at Red Bull part-time for more than a year

Pros

-Red Bull has one of the strongest brand identities and marketing strategies, bar none. If you're in marketing, you want this company on your resume. You'll also learn a lot.

-Fun events, an emphasis on creativity and breaking the usual rules

-Free Red Bull = awesome!

Cons

(Note that these cons are specific to being a student brand manager on a college campus)

-The rulebreaking spirit of Red Bull can also get its employees into trouble. They ask their reps to pull off questionable tasks that walk the line between legal and illegal. I almost got the cops called on me a few times for sneaking Red Bull branded stuff into places I shouldn't have.

- Support from HQ is limited. Small organizational structure, it's a 'do it yourself, don't screw up' attitude that not everyone enjoys.

- Limited room for advancement. Again, small hierarchy means you may get stuck in a grinding job without much of a pay bump to justify the hours. Student brand rep is a great flexible position, but past that, I'm not sure there are many.

113 Other Employee Reviews for Red Bull (View Most Recent)

had a good time there

Former Employee - Sales Trainee  in  Philadelphia, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Trainee in Philadelphia, NY

I worked at Red Bull as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The people where nice and very friendly the place stayed clean and the staff got alone with everyone there great

Cons

Going in was a bit blind and I really didn't know to expect from the new crews they have their own unique way of saying stuff

Need professional performance and reliability people's daily

One of the best work experiences of my career

Former Employee - General Counsel  in  Mooresville, NC
    Former Employee - General Counsel in Mooresville, NC

I worked at Red Bull full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic and innovative company that is great to its employees (especially in salary and benefits) and has a great culture. Always something new and exciting when working with Red Bull. They take care of their employees and create a great work atmosphere.

Cons

I was with one of the company's various sports teams, so not sure about working on the beverage side. Did not have any cons on the sports teams side, but I do hear some comments about working on the beverage side (transitions and lack of communication). However, I cannot personally speak to those issues.

Keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Red Bull

Worked for Red Bull? Contribute to the Community!