There are newer employer reviews for Red Frog Events

Great place to intern, slim chance of getting hired

I worked at Red Frog Events as an intern for less than a year

Pros

-Office environment
-Travel
-Life long friends
- Free Food
- Seeing your ideas come to life

Cons

- Long, Long, LOOOONG hours
- Tremendous workload
- Full timers are more than likely in their first job, so management is less than stellar.
- Gossip
- Beware of Kathy!

Cut the gossip and fuzzy "pat on the back" feedback to your Event Coordinators.

119 Other Employee Reviews for Red Frog Events (View Most Recent)

politics, deception, lack of transparency

I worked at Red Frog Events as an intern

Pros

cool office, unlimited vacation days

Cons

i don't want to repeat what everyone else is saying, and i'm not here to rant. but if this many former employees are this frustrated and disappointed in their experience, clearly something is broken. my experience was extremely unprofessional, i felt disrespected and used at the end. it is a fun time in the moment, but at the end you realize you were just cheap labor making the company money, working under incompetent full time staff who have no idea how to do their jobs. you can go into it treating it as just an internship with a definite end date, but you will inevitably get sucked into the competition for a full time job, as they do everything they can to make you think you may get hired just so you work extremely hard until the last day

Good internship and you can take good experience away from it, don't expect a job to be handed to you.

I have been working at Red Frog Events full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity to learn a lot and do hands on work. This is a job that you get out what you put in, even if you don't get a job out of this you can honestly take what you learned so many places. Make sure to maximize your experience. They don't tell you that they are giving out jobs so don't expect one, go into this like you would any other internship. I had a great job lined up after my Red Frog experience and I have no doubt that the internship helped me get it.

Cons

The hours are long and there is a lot of responsibility and pressure. There is a competitive nature in the internship class and people are there to "win".

There are newer employer reviews for Red Frog Events

Worked for Red Frog Events? Contribute to the Community!