Red Frog Events

www.redfrogevents.com

Best place to work!!

Event Coordinator (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsAmazing office culture, work hard/play hard attitude, lots of energy and everyone is treated as a part of the team. Outstanding benefits and great people to work with.

ConsThere is no real hierarchy so getting a question answered can be difficult. Things are sometimes left to last minute. Handling of payments to vendors and volunteer groups were not sent in timely manner making developing long term relationships difficult.

Not What I Expected

I worked at Red Frog Events as an intern for less than a year

Pros: People seem friendly at first and then fall into their cliques. Not so cool after that. Office seems like a cool place to… Cons: It took me a while to write this review as my internship has been over for two months. I didn't want it to be rash… Advice to Senior Management: You're horrible., invisible, and give the general impression that you don't give two craps about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun Place To work

I worked at Red Frog Events as an intern for less than a year

Pros: flexible culture, unlimited vacation days Cons: no transparency, lack of structure Advice to Senior Management: be more accountable More
There are newer reviews on Red Frog Events.

Worked for Red Frog Events? Contribute to the Community!