There are newer employer reviews for Red Frog Events

Learned a lot, though internship isn't for everybody

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Red Frog Events as an intern

Pros

Traveling was great, I loved the fact that I learned so much knowledge in a short period of time. Use your time to learn more not just party/ have fun. Frogs( full-timers) will give good info as long as you ask the right questions!

Cons

Not a great work-life balance, interns did majority of the work ( could be a good and bad thing though), did not have a good connection with any full-time Frogs unless they were new. I feel that was because they were so used to having interns shuffled in and out it made them reluctant to get close to us.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Current Employee

I have been working at Red Frog Events (More than a year)

Pros

You get the opportunity to travel to different areas around the country. Benefits package is second to none.

Cons

Popularity seems to override ability in employee retention. Younger workforce, resulting in more attempts to "make a name" as opposed to true teamwork. Lots of "chiefs" with hands in the pot can make things difficult to accomplish.

Advice to Management

Get more involved with the execution of your vision on a day-to-day basis by those entrusted with control.

Red Frog Events Response

Oct 8, 2013.

Thank you for sharing your input. It’s disheartening to hear you feel this way. In an effort to learn in greater detail about your comments, we strongly encourage you (and all employees) to talk ... More

2. An extremely solid internship

Former Intern - Event Coordinator in Chicago, IL
    Former Intern - Event Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I worked at Red Frog Events as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

great perks. amazing office and work environment. good amount of travel. fun events outside of work. involvement in many different areas. unlimited teddy grahams.

Cons

the interns are essentially the work force...you could be handling an important business transaction one minute, and pulling trash bags the next. very, very busy - if uneven - work schedule. very low hire-in rate.

Advice to Management

more streamlined information sources

Red Frog Events Response

Oct 7, 2013.

Thank you for your post. We take all feedback—both positive and constructive—very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to share your Red Frog experience. Your comments have been logged and ... More